FOH Shower Thoughts

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Too often it is an old dude wearing a hat and looks like he's minutes away from death's sweet embrace.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most toilets are made in 3rd world countries where the workers shit in holes. I know at least one american made toilet is made in new jersey, soooo same answer for them.
First sentence=like; second sentence = undo reaction; Worf

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Jews have all the money.
I once got finagled into moving a jew friend's dorm things (including multiple pieces of furniture) into his family's jew home. It was already at the end of the day, somehow I ended up paying for the moving truck. Once we arrived, friend said he had doctor in morning so had to sleep because it was a jew doctor and friends to his parents so he didn't want to shame himself (or never hear the end of it).
I had just recovered from a broken leg, so it took forever. Literally the rest of the night. I finished so late that the father had time to push mow the lawn in the morning before I finished. I crash at the first chair I could find just as he finished, an uncomfortable barstool. Father walks in and tracks clippings everywhere. He's uncomfortably shirtless and I quietly watched him pass by.
Mother walks in and immediately goes off on me. "You sit there! While dirt is on the floor of the house I let you in?! Get a broom and clean it up! What's wrong with you, where's your respect?!"
Literally with in the first two minutes of me stop working. "I'm tired, " was all I mustered.
"I'm tired too, but you don't see me tracking in grass and then not cleaning it up. You're young. I'm old and this is my house; yet this is what you do to me - as a guest in my own home. "
Father was standing right there, covered in sweat and smell, waiting his turn to inform us not to flush the toilets or use the faucet (no other beverages available) while he was using the shower.
Never forget it

• 8Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I once got finagled into moving a jew friend's dorm things (including multiple pieces of furniture) into his family's jew home. It was already at the end of the day, somehow I ended up paying for the moving truck. Once we arrived, friend said he had doctor in morning so had to sleep because it was a jew doctor and friends to his parents so he didn't want to shame himself (or never hear the end of it).
I had just recovered from a broken leg, so it took forever. Literally the rest of the night. I finished so late that the father had time to push mow the lawn in the morning before I finished. I crash at the first chair I could find just as he finished, an uncomfortable barstool. Father walks in and tracks clippings everywhere. He's uncomfortably shirtless and I quietly watched him pass by.
Mother walks in and immediately goes off on me. "You sit there! While dirt is on the floor of the house I let you in?! Get a broom and clean it up! What's wrong with you, where's your respect?!"
Literally with in the first two minutes of me stop working. "I'm tired, " was all I mustered.
"I'm tired too, but you don't see me tracking in grass and then not cleaning it up. You're young. I'm old and this is my house; yet this is what you do to me - as a guest in my own home. "
Father was standing right there, covered in sweat and smell, waiting his turn to inform us not to flush the toilets or use the faucet (no other beverages available) while he was using the shower.
Never forget it

This story delivered. You had me at "Somehow I ended up paying for the moving truck"

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
With stool samples, try to aim into cup, or should I use the aquarium net?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah you got me on the stool samples. Back when my malaria was flaring up every few months, I had 2 occasions where the doctor wanted one and I couldn't do it. It's not simple like a urine sample where you can just put the cup in the sink and arc it in.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The fact that we can bite the inside of our own mouths, by accident, is all the proof I need that "Intelligent Design" is complete bullshit.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fadaar

That guy
does my dick curve to the left because i jerk off with my left hand? especially relevant as a shower thought since.... ya know, your dick is right there

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
does my dick curve to the left because i jerk off with my left hand? especially relevant as a shower thought since.... ya know, your dick is right there

Mine does too, i think it's because in my teen years I always tucked/"dressed" to the left.

They make devices that can straighten it out. I never tried em tho.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of intelligent design (or evolution for that matter), what is the purpose of bum hair, especially right next to the crack? All it seems useful for is to increase chaffing on hot summer days, and the creation of bum spiders if you're not careful when cleaning.

• 1Solidarity

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Do you think that everyone that lives with a locksmith is a really nervous shitter? No door is ever really locked with that guy

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of intelligent design (or evolution for that matter), what is the purpose of bum hair, especially right next to the crack? All it seems useful for is to increase chaffing on hot summer days, and the creation of bum spiders if you're not careful when cleaning.
There're plenty of savages that don't wipe, our ancestors probably among them.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

From an intelligent design perspective ... The bum hair is punishment. The more you sin the hairier your asscrack gets.

• 1Worf