FOH Shower Thoughts

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Facebook statuses are the mating call of our species.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Salshun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Makes me think they're saying "so who wants to fuck?"

Yeah, my immediate thought was "Let me know the next time you guys are going to the bar." He's a schlep, she's a 7/10, 8 if you're into thicker girls. Which also sort of self answered my question about whose idea it was.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If cannibalism were legal, what sort of discussions would we be having on meat? Would eating a couch potato taste better than an athlete due to the juicy fat and fewer stringy muscles? Would it be considered gay for a man to eat another man? Would there be pretentious TV chefs who only cook organic, free range humans? What would an "organic" human have to eat? Are there taste differences between the races? Would a black man taste like chicken while an Asian taste like tofu? Why am I thinking so much about eating humans? Do I need help? Who, on this board, would you like to eat the most?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If we ever contact aliens, it will be hard to explain why we have so many movies about killing them.

• 4Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If cannibalism were legal

This may be a reality once we perfect lab-grown meat. Almost every ethical consideration about consumption will vaporize. White rhino burgers? Chimp burgers? Parisian burgers? Game on!

• 1Solidarity

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Remember when Kmart and Sears would put out those awesome Xmas magazines? Phone book sized fun, they had everything imaginable. I’d spend hours reading that.

If you can find one they’re well worth it. They put the ads for guns directly before the NES section, and the gun cabinets and displays just after. Glad that’s all over. Not sure how we survived the 80s.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If cannibalism were legal, what sort of discussions would we be having on meat? Would eating a couch potato taste better than an athlete due to the juicy fat and fewer stringy muscles? Would it be considered gay for a man to eat another man? Would there be pretentious TV chefs who only cook organic, free range humans? What would an "organic" human have to eat? Are there taste differences between the races? Would a black man taste like chicken while an Asian taste like tofu? Why am I thinking so much about eating humans? Do I need help? Who, on this board, would you like to eat the most?

I'm pretty sure vegans would taste better based on the fact that most of the tastiest animals are herbivores.

Based on my limited experience eating the pussy of girls of different races, yes the meat would probably taste different. I think diet would probably make the biggest difference, but different races certainly have different diets, so I'm sure it would seem like it was race based.

If I was going to eat someone on this board, she'd have to be pretty and not a gutter skank. I think that narrows it down to about 3 people and they're all ladies so I won't mention them by name in such a vulgar context. And I am talking about the vulgar form of eating someone because AFAIK, there are diseases associated with cannibalism that would keep me from consuming long pig even if it were legal.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Remember when Kmart and Sears would put out those awesome Xmas magazines? Phone book sized fun, they had everything imaginable. I’d spend hours reading that.

If you can find one they’re well worth it. They put the ads for guns directly before the NES section, and the gun cabinets and displays just after. Glad that’s all over. Not sure how we survived the 80s.

They also had pages and pages of bra and underwear ads. Or so I've been told.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sure those were nice. Until the victoria's secret catalogs started showing up. I'd steal those straight from the mailbox if I happened to be checking the mail that day. Never gave much thought to why we were even getting them until one day I heard my dad mention how shitty victoria's secret was because half his damned catalogs never showed up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thank god , i stopped banging whores, no more STD'S to worry about, do i really want a 2018 silverado, i hate the squared off wheel wells, if i had a mutant power, i would choose professor X's, then i would make it so everytime a women looked at me she cums, do i really have to go to work, i want to play skyrim

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This isn't a shower thought, but a bored at work thought. Sometimes I get in my own head and can't remember how I walk. Usually it's after I watch some videos of those boston dynamics robots. I'm like, well shit, how do I do it .... and as long as I'm paying attention, nothing I do feels right. Then I will think about it logically and decide that the way the boston dynamics robots walk makes a lot of sense. So I try that, and it's not right either but I keep walking like that because it's 5:00 and I gotta get to my truck.

Same thing with making turns. Do I plant the outside foot in the middle of the intersection and make a sharp turn, or do I just kind of lazily swing the outside leg around. Again, if i'm paying attention, neither way feels right.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This isn't a shower thought, but a bored at work thought. Sometimes I get in my own head and can't remember how I walk. Usually it's after I watch some videos of those boston dynamics robots. I'm like, well shit, how do I do it .... and as long as I'm paying attention, nothing I do feels right. Then I will think about it logically and decide that the way the boston dynamics robots walk makes a lot of sense. So I try that, and it's not right either but I keep walking like that because it's 5:00 and I gotta get to my truck.

Same thing with making turns. Do I plant the outside foot in the middle of the intersection and make a sharp turn, or do I just kind of lazily swing the outside leg around. Again, if i'm paying attention, neither way feels right.

I used to get like this when I would take Ketamine analogues. Never while sober...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The fact that we can bite the inside of our own mouths, by accident, is all the proof I need that "Intelligent Design" is complete bullshit.
When you figure out a mouthguard in sports isn't to protect your teeth, it's to prevent your tongue from getting chopped off.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why is it e=mc^2 instead of e=pi[(mc^2)/2] providing I have my 'area of a sphere' correct?

Don't actually answer, I am not smart enough to understand... that was the real shower thought.

What does the relationship between mass and energy have to do with the area of a sphere?

(4/3)pi*r^3

area is for 2D, volume for 3D

Now I can rest easy that all those math courses were worth it.

My shower thoughts are like dreams - rarely remembered.

• 1Solidarity

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
What if we are misinterpreting ancient texts, like how sometimes it’s hard to pick up on sarcasm with just text today.

That bible story about god telling the dude to go kill his son, what if it was really a lesson about sarcasm? “Your kid sucks, just kill him already.” “...NOOOOO you dumbass, I was being sarcastic, don’t kill your son!”

E07A1133-819C-4EE4-B01A-D324462A838F.jpeg

• 4Worf