FOH Shower Thoughts

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The fact that we can bite the inside of our own mouths, by accident, is all the proof I need that "Intelligent Design" is complete bullshit.

Teeth in general are utter bullshit. Who the hell would make something that important require so much fucking maintenance to not be ruined.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
So if I could touch another person and transfer my mind into their body and use their mind like a reference guide, I'd try to get to Washington to take over some key senators. Maybe even the president. It would be super easy. Just shake hands with a secret service agent and you're practically in charge of the free world.

Who am I kidding. I'd get laid.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Summa you muthafuckas sho do like to shower when you high.

• 3Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why is it e=mc^2 instead of e=pi[(mc^2)/3] providing I have my 'area of a sphere' correct?

Don't actually answer, I am not smart enough to understand... that was the real shower thought.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
i'm stone cold sober and that sentence brought my brain to a screeching halt. fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Why is it e=mc^2 instead of e=pi[(mc^2)/2] providing I have my 'area of a sphere' correct?

Don't actually answer, I am not smart enough to understand... that was the real shower thought.

What does the relationship between mass and energy have to do with the area of a sphere?

• 3Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Energy released, unless otherwise directed, is released in a spherical shape not a rectangle.

A joule is not a weight so it must be a volume so I figure it should be spherical instead of rectangular.

Don't work yourself out trying to come up with a serious answer, it is a shower thought I had while high (as per the above post) and I am not smart enough to understand the answer which was the conclusion because I am not smart enough to understand the question.

A high shower though, don't take it too seriously.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Energy released, unless otherwise directed, is released in a spherical shape not a rectangle.

A joule is not a weight so it must be a volume so I figure it should be spherical instead of rectangular.

Don't work yourself out trying to come up with a serious answer, it is a shower thought I had while high (as per the above post) and I am not smart enough to understand the answer which was the conclusion because I am not smart enough to understand the question.

A high shower though, don't take it too seriously.
Lasers

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Does a fetus with a giant dick hurt? What happens to the amniotic sac when a baby got a giant dick? :emoji_thinking:

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Fedor never posted a decade of Tranny pics, would FSR be different today?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to think that a decade of Tranny pics made us woke to the dangers of Trannyism, whereas if we had not had them we might well have ended up as a NeoFag clone. Thank you Fedor! ...I think...

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My shower thought today has been why the fuck did they remove all the good shit from NyQuil. I get sick once a damn decade but when I do I’d like decent medicine that gets me high as fuck.

About ready to search eBay for 90s NyQuil.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Let's get a shower thoughts thread going. Post anything odd that happens to creep into your mind and see what others think. Feel free to comment posting your insightful, well thought out answers, or just to tell them it's time they started to take their damn pills again.

I'll start!

How is it in toilet factories? Are the toilets there fitted with the cheapest potty they produce so that all the more expensive ones get sold for profit, or do they regularly change out the models with new prototypes for testing and the employees have to write a review after each shit?

One of my clients is a Japanese toilet manufacturer. I don't know about their factory, but their office is fitted with the top of the line models.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Clouds suck up water until they can't take it anymore, and then they pee on everything.

This is likely why a_skeleton_03 likes rain storms so much.

• 4Worf

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have some friends, a couple, that just came out on Facebook that they're polygamist. They both say it was a mutual decision and that they're both happy. It's all I can do to not reply "So how did you come to the decision? Everyone readings this knows the real truth is one of you fucked around on the other one, told them you're going to keep fucking other people and if they don't like it they can get out, so you decided to "be poly" and act like it was a mutual healthy decision, but what's the bullshit reason you want to tell us?"

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have some friends, a couple, that just came out on Facebook that they're polygamist. They both say it was a mutual decision and that they're both happy. It's all I can do to not reply "So how did you come to the decision? Everyone readings this knows the real truth is one of you fucked around on the other one, told them you're going to keep fucking other people and if they don't like it they can get out, so you decided to "be poly" and act like it was a mutual healthy decision, but what's the bullshit reason you want to tell us?"

The troll is too strong in me, I wouldn't be able to resist at least asking the "so how did you come to the decision?" bit. I would have left the rest off for plausible deniability, tho.

• 1Worf

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider

polyamorous? Or they're 'married' to multiple people?

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
The troll is too strong in me, I wouldn't be able to resist at least asking the "so how did you come to the decision?" bit. I would have left the rest off for plausible deniability, tho.

Maybe I'm too bitter and cynical, but if you want to fuck other people, just be honest about it and do you, don't attach this bullshit socially woke lifestyle structure to it like you found to way being an
polyamorous? Or they're 'married' to multiple people?

Polyamorous, sorry.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Makes me think they're saying "so who wants to fuck?"

• 2Solidarity