FOH Shower Thoughts

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I thought I remembered them doing this. Did you find a flight path for it? It's really hard to represent flight paths in space, but they're usually interesting.

I think it was called the Parker solar probe?

The readings they wanted and that perplex them seem to be your level of understanding to thumb through. Have fun. I might go peep again.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
The Real Housewives series is professional wrestling for women, without the wrestling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I am 34 years old. I just now realized the logo for Walt Disney isn't a backwards G for Disney. I struggle with words/letters to begin with but bruh...

1647401937729.png

qJmO4VO.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I bet Lacey was cute. That changes a lot of things, including how quickly you get blessed.
Have not seen her with her facemask off. I mentioned out loud one day how I haven't seen any of the therapists with their masks off, and everyone but her showed me their face. She seemed like she was nervous to thinking I might think she was ugly. I'm sure she isn't lol. Besides she has magic hands. ;)

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's real scientific and didn't consider passing by a few planets that'd reel you in or whatever. Never heard of a decaying orbit, I'll peep it out.

I guess that'd just be Venus and Mercury? No guarantee youd pass them?

If you're on a forward trajectory in space you just keep going at the same speed unless something stops you iirc.
You probably wouldn't pass by any planets either. Space is BIG

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it was called the Parker solar probe?

The readings they wanted and that perplex them seem to be your level of understanding to thumb through. Have fun. I might go peep again.

I was thinking about this last night and I felt bad for ruining your shower thought. Use a black hole instead. If you're near a black hole and get cut loose, you're heading right for it. In that case you might even have enough oxygen that you won't get the sweet release of unconsciousness before the exquisite pain begins.

But my answer would be the same. I would masturbate a lot. Probably edge and try to cum and go at the same time.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Public health laboratory workers, in yellow hazmat suits with blue gloves and galoshes, are being nailed to crosses by radical extremists. They writhe and struggle, trying to free themselves, but they can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.​

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about this last night and I felt bad for ruining your shower thought. Use a black hole instead. If you're near a black hole and get cut loose, you're heading right for it. In that case you might even have enough oxygen that you won't get the sweet release of unconsciousness before the exquisite pain begins.

But my answer would be the same. I would masturbate a lot. Probably edge and try to cum and go at the same time.
How are you gonna touch your junk through the space suit?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Working on a survey with a coworker and saw a legal description from 1936 with a word I've never seen before:

executrix
[iɡˈzekyəˌtriks]

NOUN
law
  1. a female executor of a will.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Working on a survey with a coworker and saw a legal description from 1936 with a word I've never seen before:

That's weird. In my family women are almost always the executrixes of wills. I assumed it was because women live longer. But maybe it's because the women of my family are bossy if you've never run across it.

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How are you gonna touch your junk through the space suit?

I've never worn one, but from watching movies it looks like they are one big cavity that you climb into. So I'm planning to snake my arm out of the suit's arm protrusion and touch my own protrusion.

If that doesn't work, I've had a theory for a long time that one can masturbate without touching his dick. Just the power of my mind. I have gotten close on multiple occasions but got frustrated and gave in. It's very emotionally draining. If you're right, then in this situation I won't be able to give in and maybe I can finally achieve nirvana right at the end.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
We all are headed for disintegration after we die, whether it be from the sun or the dirt.
Life's a bitch and then you die.
Then they toss you into a hole in the ground and throw dirt in your face.
Then the worms eat you.

Let us all be thankful...
... that it happens in that order.

• 3Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Life's a bitch and then you die.
Then they toss you into a hole in the ground and throw dirt in your face.
Then the worms eat you.

Let us all be thankful...
... that it happens in that order.
thanks for the inspiring words, sunshine

• 1Salty
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've figured out what my second wish would be if I ever found a lamp with a genie in it.

First wish was to always match all but one number anytime I play the lotto. That way I can rake in as much cash as I want and not have my name all over the news from winning the lotto multiple times.

Second wish is to kill all the pedos in the world. Still need to flesh it out a little with some details like, if you have fucked a child in the past year you drop dead immediately. If it's been longer then you just get sick and you have 1 week for every year it's been since you did it to live and the only way to survive is to admit it publicly. But if you survive and ever do it again, you die instantly. Something like that. Gates wants to reduce the world population? This is the only acceptable way. Also it has to be a novel illness so everyone knows when bidet drops dead tomorrow that it was the pedo virus that got him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I miss that ass, not the shit from it

When there's shit, there was ass

Truth exists without articulation

Truth is not a democracy

Insecurity can be an overcompensation of humility

Ego is the entirety of being