Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Skateboarding is not a crime

30 years later

Gender is a social construct

Why do we pay attention to teenager fads all of the sudden

Bc teenagers are now politically expedient since Communism is here. Haven't you heard of the Brown Shirts?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
New idea for a superhero: The Groundhog

His superpower is the ability to turn any day into Groundhog Day / Edge of Tomorrow, living the day over and over, altering events until he gets everything just right.

None of his friends believe him about his powers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I should make my Screensaver at work a sideshow of people with downs syndrome enjoying life. I don't think anyone can say anything, especially if I refuse to even acknowledge it.

r0_937_3117_3538_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
8gixkfd3n0_Screen_shot_CNA_2.jpg
cody-sullivan-downs-today-main-190313-03.jpg
cheerfulrobin.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is the best Christian movie ever made.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Weird Boner

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Netflix needs an employee who's entire job is just saying "no more bearded soyboy manlets" with authority.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Can I change the toast setting while the toaster is actively toasting or do I need to stop it and restart it?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Can I change the toast setting while the toaster is actively toasting or do I need to stop it and restart it?
You can change the setting. Will it do anything for this toasting cycle? Hard to say.

• 1Jonesing

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Allow me to answer this in the style of Mr. Sox from the Pantheon thread:

Everyone is familiar with how the toast setting works, and what it means, and it's not a very good thing. I heard everyone loves a good ole Californian investigation. Line up the toast, and see how it comes out. But wait, the toast doesn't go in the toaster as toast, it starts as bread...The mere accusation of toast starting as toast is for a lifetime even though they were proven to be innocent.

On an interesting side note, it depends on the model of toaster, but 50 million versions give you just as many answers. They will burn thru the bread if the settings are too high, and then good luck getting that toast out in one piece. It'll be harder than when you accidentally put a pop tart in sideways and it just falls apart.

My closing thoughts:

I caution you to think twice about attacking non toaster using people to be one of the end crowds. If you don't have the finances of an Alex, a Jeff, or even a Chris, your victim may come after you legally, and it would be a shame if you lost. Try to show people some form of respect because we can all be human in the end. If someone threatens your bread, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself but be careful to pick your battles.

Everyone stays safe.

• 2Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users