FOH Shower Thoughts

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1682479089012.png

Follow up question : If you spread mashed potatoes on a slice of bread, put a slice of brisket in there, and fold it in half. Does that make a southern gourmet soft taco?

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
At the end of every US President's term, the national debt should be transferred to his account and become his personal debt.

He may then choose to declare bankruptcy or pay it off. Either way, problem solved.

You're welcome, America.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Someone should make a Gandalf Twitter account that just replies to transpeople posting pictures of themselves with "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm in a hotel room with a REAL 4k TV, not a cheap Walmart one like what I have at home. Someone buy me a 4K TV. AladainAF AladainAF , buy me a TV with your Second Life dildo cannon money.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm in a hotel room with a REAL 4k TV, not a cheap Walmart one like what I have at home. Someone buy me a 4K TV. AladainAF AladainAF , buy me a TV with your Second Life dildo cannon money.

Bro, go to wal mart right now and get a cheap TV, then swap it with the one at the hotel.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not for my fat ass. I've eaten so many godamn animals since I've been here
lol, I meant for the tv. What's the point of a drone army if it can't fly your loot home? Although having your own drone-evac would definitely move you up a notch on the super-villan ladder.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Core curriculums vs "electives"

In highschool, we had "core" classes that are required for graduation. Math, History, English, etc.

We had "electives" too. A certain number of elective credits are required to graduate, but not specific ones. Wood shop, cooking, sewing, robotics, metal fab, etc.

I think some of them are backwards, or at least the priority is wrong. I agree that most of the core classes need to be required in some way (ignoring the existence of bias in the lesson plans and versions of truth), but some of them do not need to take up nearly as much of the available learning time as they do. Especially considering that COOKING is one of the most basic life skills everyone should have and an embarrassing number of people nowadays have never even cooked a fucking egg.

Edit: I think that some sort of business/personal finance 101 class was an elective too, but I can't remember the name. Argue all you want on behalf of the other core classes and how much or little time they deserved, but cooking & a basic financial lesson should absofuckinglutely be part of the core curriculum.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user