FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The little moment of silence between the end of the word "ado" and the beginning of the following word would still be ado tho.

Technically no. Ado is an old word meaning commotion. So silence would not be commotion. I stand by my original assertion. The statement itself is further ado. Plus, most times when the phrase is used, there's a little more ado coming.

without further ado. The man of the hour. The one. the only. blah blah blah. it's never said "without further ado" and then the person walks out or the thing starts. I first noticed it years ago watching Knight's Tale when the chaucer character would use it in announcing his lord. He went way over the top but I've noticed since then that 'without further ado' never actually ends the ado.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Technically no. Ado is an old word meaning commotion. So silence would not be commotion. I stand by my original assertion. The statement itself is further ado. Plus, most times when the phrase is used, there's a little more ado coming.

without further ado. The man of the hour. The one. the only. blah blah blah. it's never said "without further ado" and then the person walks out or the thing starts. I first noticed it years ago watching Knight's Tale when the chaucer character would use it in announcing his lord. He went way over the top but I've noticed since then that 'without further ado' never actually ends the ado.
Hm the definition I see is "a state of agitation." Many people get agitated by silence. But I see your point and will concede that this argument has reached the point of being moot. Your shower thought stands

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, you fuckers. It's motherfucking adieu. Damn, get your shit straight. Jimmies motherfucking rustled. FUCK!

• 2Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Ok, my mistake. You're right. Thank you. I was angry at the time. My brain just needed something to bitch about. I posted without a thought.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If humans lived for a thousand years, would most find wisdom and enlightenment, or would they just have 900% more time to sink into pessimism and cynicism?

• 1Harrow

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If humans lived for a thousand years, would most find wisdom and enlightenment, or would they just have 900% more time to sink into pessimism and cynicism?
Well, it only took appx 5% of that for me to think all of those words mean the same thing... ymmv

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why don't they allow prison inmates internet access? It would pacify the fuck out of them. They'd all be braindead zombies just like any millennial walking around with their heads in their phones. Plus it would give you another avenue of punishment to take away their internet access. Only let them use the most inane, soul stealing apps. Like tiktok, instagram, and FoH.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If you are travelling close to the speed of light, and playing a song at the same time, time dilation won't affect your perception of the song.

• 1Harrow

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about the rest of us, but you my friend would master the ability to poop and cum simultaneously.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How does the carbon footprint of an urban tranny on 8 different meds compare to rural me and my 2.7 L 4cyl 4runner?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't know about the rest of us, but you my friend would master the ability to poop and cum simultaneously.
That doesn't sound like a 1000 year journey. Pretty sure that could be done by this weekend if I really wanted it. Maybe a little longer if I wanted them to both happen together every time.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If I start an international HR company headquartered in the US, can I use "diversity goals" as an excuse to exclusively hire white males? We're a global minority, and men are underrepresented in HR.

Butthurt Butthurt Cad Cad

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We use a cracked version of ChatGPT that produces memes and responses on Twitter that appeases to the masses.

Once we gain a significant following we begin to tune the AI to provide responses that would manipulate our audience in a manner as we see fit.

I thought about this while taking a piss in my backyard and not in my shower.

However I would piss in my shower. I don't give a shit. It's my shower. Fuck you.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The more I think about this the more I'm sure this could work on a small scale with what we have right now.

• 1Like