FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
One other thing.

Every one of my white male friends on Facebook that loves to tout how much of a feminist they are, and they're not. They're dateless fucking losers that haven't seen a pussy in a decade and are hoping this last ditch hail mary approach will get them laid. And no amount of logic on earth will ever get through to them that nobody wants to fuck a thirsty doormat.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Feel free to visit the home improvement thread to make fun of my tile work.

Fuck tile, never again- I'll leverage that cheap slave labor the liberals keep saying we need.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Remember when kids started wearing wallet chains, or getting bull cuts, or "steps", or frosted tips, or dressing like Neo, or chopping off their dicks and wearing lipstick?

• 2Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
If anyone remembers that old fighting game from the 90's, Clayfighter:

The first game had, as one of its fighters, an evil snowman named "Bad Mr. Frosty"

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

The second game in the series introduced "Hoppy," a rabbit based on Arnold Schwarzengger complete with an overblown austrian accent

david-and-emma.JPG

Obviously, the Hoppy character is an homage to The Terminator, but the other day, I realized why they (maybe) picked a rabbit to represent this:

In the Clayfighter universe, Santa Claus exists as well as (Bad) Mr. Frosty....Hoppy is the Easter Bunny

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Obviously, the Hoppy character is an homage to The Terminator, but the other day, I realized why they (maybe) picked a rabbit to represent this:

In the Clayfighter universe, Santa Claus exists as well as (Bad) Mr. Frosty....Hoppy is the Easter Bunny

How old were you? Cause I made that connection before I started reading this sentence.

• 2Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
This is more of a PSA than a shower thought. On mobile phones you can click on the image of another users reaction to Add that same reaction on the post for yourself.

• 4Jonesing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
As I age I like to play with phrasing to see how many people are paying attention. For example, you can say "have a nice day!" and no one bats an eye. But if you say "Enjoy the next 24 hours!" you sound vaguely threatening.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
As I age I like to play with phrasing to see how many people are paying attention. For example, you can say "have a nice day!" and no one bats an eye. But if you say "Enjoy the next 24 hours!" you sound vaguely threatening.

People around here like to say "have a good one." They look at me weird as hell when I reply "heck, have a good two!"

• 4Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Here's something fucky - the generation that created the internet, smart phones, and all that shit was the generation that likely played outside as kids.

• 2Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Here's something fucky - the generation that created the internet, smart phones, and all that shit was the generation that likely played outside as kids.
And they're the ones that say the previous generation fucked the future over by doing comparatively benign things like inflating the housing market.

We've no idea the Pandora's Box we've unleashed for future generations with the internet and smart phones.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm just old, but none of my peers died eating dishwater pods.

Probably just old.

• 2Solidarity