Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Child Smile GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
We had a big group chat going in 2017, like 30 or 40 people in it. I don't remember how it started, but @Jasker sent a close up picture of his butthole in the group chat and told someone (maybe @Tuco ?) to eat his asshole. This started a chain reaction that turned into a "who has the grossest asshole" contest by the following morning. 24 people tied for first place. There was a gentleman's agreement to never re-share the pictures, which is thankfully the reason we don't have a thread full of 50 year old halfling druid assholes on this forum.
This all happened about 3 weeks before @Lightning Lord Rule took over as the grand dragon of the forums, and the "donor" system was implemented shortly after. No one except him and Genius saw the actual donation numbers, but supposedly they'd received $17 from 3 donors after a week, which he complained about at length in the Amod thread. @OhSeven , the 3rd blackest asshole in the "grossest asshole" contest, joked that LLR could hold (pictures of) everyone's assholes for ransom. Within an hour of O7s post, all of the pictures of gross assholes disappeared from the group chat and all of us started receiving PMs, one by one, of our own assholes and a strong implication that becoming a silver-or-better tier donor was in our best interest.
Within 2 or 3 days, almost everyone left the group chat, a few left the forums, some of us got fancy badges by our avatars, LLRs coffers were overflowing, his balls drained, and a night shift supervisor at a taco bell in Duluth, Minnesota received a text message with a picture of @BoozeCube 's gross asshole by mistake. As a result, we've since learned that Booze and our dearly departed @zombiewizardhawk are/were twins.
Jesus christ I have tears in my eyes i'm laughing so hard.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So LLR has a file of pictures of assholes that are labeled with names. I'd question how my life got to this point if I had that.
And yet be still claims to not be suineg 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Super villian world overpopulation solution: A highly contagious virus that significantly reduces sex drive and wholly eliminates all of the pleasure derived from sex & orgasms.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Most women are fat
I laughed, then imagined some aspie standing in a grocery line and turning around to offer this little tidbit of information to a woman standing behind him unsolicited and matter-of-factly. Then I laughed again.

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
An AI that wanted the best for humanity might turn into a mass murderer if it could philosophically/logically prove that the afterlife exists.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I laughed, then imagined some aspie standing in a grocery line and turning around to offer this little tidbit of information to a woman standing behind him unsolicited and matter-of-factly. Then I laughed again.
1636490936735.png

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My older sister decided she was a vegetarian in 1999. I still pretend like it never happened. This must be what it feels like to have a child come out as gay and just refuse to acknowledge it.

• 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Sometimes we just get it wrong".
Cops have a fucking stellar record of job performance compared to modern "journalists".

Imagine if it was possible to prove the death and destruction that accidently or intentionally incorrect news stories cause. If the cause & effect could be captured on a 2 minute tik tok video like police brutality.

• 1Harrow

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
linkedin is like reverse tinder

hot girls contacting men who tell them they aren't interested

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does bandwagon shower and/or thinks more then other posters?

I think he's cheating. If we're to believe these are shower thoughts, he'd have to be showering damn near every day.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Shower thought : There will never be more people alive who are older than you than right now.

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I want to see The Big Short outtakes of Ryan Gosling saying "jacked to the TITS!" 40x times.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If Star Trek: The Next Generation were being made today, the borg would be heroes, not villians.

The benevolent government would be running around trying to make a bunch of no good rebels comply to social norms.

• 1Like