FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
OK. I got one. I am trying to come up with a list of people that everyone seems to love - left and right, x or y, whatever your affiliation.

Who?
Young-Dolly-Parton.jpg

Im sure some turbo 5th gen feminists dislike her but they don't count because they're retarded

927a215b642c25f7b9ce7d7bf8c26432.png

115819.jpg

Not sure if he counts because its mostly good will accrued by his role as Ron, but I can't think of a single person who ever disliked Nick Offerman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone remember the scene in Rocky when Adrian goes to his house for the first time? I remember a scene where she's sitting on the couch, all mousey, and he's standing in a doorway with his hands above his head, on the door frame. Theres a mattress duct taped to the wall next to him, homemade bag sorta thing. But I remember 1 or 2 knives sticking into the mattress too, and the whole memory of the scene sounds creepy as fuck now. And no one ever remembers that, I couldn't find it in a Google search, and I didn't give a shit enough to download it and look for it.

• 1Harrow

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone remember the scene in Rocky when Adrian goes to his house for the first time? I remember a scene where she's sitting on the couch, all mousey, and he's standing in a doorway with his hands above his head, on the door frame. Theres a mattress duct taped to the wall next to him, homemade bag sorta thing. But I remember 1 or 2 knives sticking into the mattress too, and the whole memory of the scene sounds creepy as fuck now. And no one ever remembers that, I couldn't find it in a Google search, and I didn't give a shit enough to download it and look for it.
Rocky 1976 03 Sylvester Stallone.PNG

He still has those turtles.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If we are living in a computer simulation, then cleromancy (I Ching, casting bones, reading tea leaves, etc) could have been a primitive means of determining future chaotic events by sniffing out random seeds of the universe's Pseudo Random Number Generator algorithm.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if belly dancers have good shits. I'll bet Shakira could coax a stubborn turd out.

• 1Harrow

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
If we ever invent faster than light travel we could theoretically travel far far away and catch the light that was leaving our planet 2,000 years ago and essentially have satellite images of Ancient Rome or other time periods in the history of the planet

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I really wonder why people create fake personas on this forum. I actually enjoy being able to tell people how I actually think without having to pull any punches or giving a shit

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users