FOH Streamers

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Live stream
Games:
Mainly going to be Monster Hunter games but I am testing my stream with PUBG and Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Schedule: Mostly mid to late evening EST.

Additional Info: I'm trying to get Twitch affiliate and the hardest part seems to be getting the followers in a quick manner, I'd appreciate a follow greatly! I can return the favor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been thinking about trying this out too. Gaming when I could be working feels wrong, but I want to game. Getting paid, even $5 maybe would trick my mind into justifying it. I could stream mod making and crafting also. When I'm alone in the cave I have a blast, but it feels selfish. Sharing maybe alleviate that sensation.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll regret this:

Twitch.tv/Xevron

I basically play when normal humans are asleep on the East Coast. I play a lot of shit, Agnarr, PUBG, Overwatch, and been playing the UO clone Legends of Aria recently. I need to get my 20 dollar green screen so you can't see what squalor I live in! Or at least, appear to live in.

Edit: Affiliated. Give me your moneys.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
Now you can lurk on the lurker. I think my post count across all FoH platforms since 99 is under 10!

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm gonna start streaming again, I'll also re-follow you peeps that followed me. Been out the game for a bit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Our buddy Azmo streaming now. Some of you played on Phinny/EQmac/FV/WoW Sargeras pvp with him. He's doing Wasteland 2 now and is a lurker here. Some FoH hanging out in there when Noodle not on.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The problem with streaming at 144hz is twitch will ban you over a certain bandwidth. I can only stream at 30 or 48 fps before I'm up against the limit. I think more popular guys can get away with it.

I wasn't aware there was a cap.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm planning on mostly doing Blood Bowl stuff, but I'll probably stream whenever I'm going through my Steam backlog, too.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ive been running my stream nightly with FortNite but no mic/cam atm and I suck badly lol.

I just hot drop and try to survive.

• 2Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Schedule; Mon-Thursday 6PM- 9:30PM
Friday-Saturday 11AM- 5PM (with at least 2 intermissions.)

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Www.twitch.tv/worryplaysgames

Games: WoW Heroic Raids, Maplestory 2, random TCG like Hearthstone and Mtg Arena. Hoping Artifact is fun.

Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8pm - 11pm EST along with random streams the rest of the time.

Just started out so audio isn’t the best as I work things out.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have my personal I've been trying to get back into

Live Stream:
Games/Genres: Mostly Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Schedule: Thursday-Monday 11:30pm-2:30am EST, Tuesday-Wednesday 6pm-2am EST

Additional Info: Trying to start streaming a lot. Would like to get Affiliate and see if I can gather a small following with this game. Been a long long time since I streamed
Edited my original post to be accurate. I've been giving this streaming thing a go again. I've been playing a lot of Pathfinder, so I figured I might as well stream it and see what happens.

Anyone coming and hanging out while I stream is greatly appreciated. I would like to hit affiliate, and the only thing I need is to maintain the average viewers for it.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Ill be streaming Rising Storm 2 Vietnam tonight. feel free to run through the jungle with me

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I now stream Monster Hunter World.

Thursday Friday Saturday - 830pm Central
Saturday Sunday - 4pm Central

Switching weapons and going for records across the spectrum now as I talk mad shit.

nsfw

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like