FOH Streamers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Live stream
Games:
Mainly going to be Monster Hunter games but I am testing my stream with PUBG and Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

Schedule: Mostly mid to late evening EST.

Additional Info: I'm trying to get Twitch affiliate and the hardest part seems to be getting the followers in a quick manner, I'd appreciate a follow greatly! I can return the favor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been thinking about trying this out too. Gaming when I could be working feels wrong, but I want to game. Getting paid, even $5 maybe would trick my mind into justifying it. I could stream mod making and crafting also. When I'm alone in the cave I have a blast, but it feels selfish. Sharing maybe alleviate that sensation.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll regret this:

Twitch.tv/Xevron

I basically play when normal humans are asleep on the East Coast. I play a lot of shit, Agnarr, PUBG, Overwatch, and been playing the UO clone Legends of Aria recently. I need to get my 20 dollar green screen so you can't see what squalor I live in! Or at least, appear to live in.

Edit: Affiliated. Give me your moneys.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Judge_Mental

Trakanon Raider
Now you can lurk on the lurker. I think my post count across all FoH platforms since 99 is under 10!

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm gonna start streaming again, I'll also re-follow you peeps that followed me. Been out the game for a bit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Our buddy Azmo streaming now. Some of you played on Phinny/EQmac/FV/WoW Sargeras pvp with him. He's doing Wasteland 2 now and is a lurker here. Some FoH hanging out in there when Noodle not on.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The problem with streaming at 144hz is twitch will ban you over a certain bandwidth. I can only stream at 30 or 48 fps before I'm up against the limit. I think more popular guys can get away with it.

I wasn't aware there was a cap.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm planning on mostly doing Blood Bowl stuff, but I'll probably stream whenever I'm going through my Steam backlog, too.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ive been running my stream nightly with FortNite but no mic/cam atm and I suck badly lol.

I just hot drop and try to survive.

• 2Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Schedule; Mon-Thursday 6PM- 9:30PM
Friday-Saturday 11AM- 5PM (with at least 2 intermissions.)

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Www.twitch.tv/worryplaysgames

Games: WoW Heroic Raids, Maplestory 2, random TCG like Hearthstone and Mtg Arena. Hoping Artifact is fun.

Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8pm - 11pm EST along with random streams the rest of the time.

Just started out so audio isn’t the best as I work things out.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have my personal I've been trying to get back into

Live Stream:
Games/Genres: Mostly Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Schedule: Thursday-Monday 11:30pm-2:30am EST, Tuesday-Wednesday 6pm-2am EST

Additional Info: Trying to start streaming a lot. Would like to get Affiliate and see if I can gather a small following with this game. Been a long long time since I streamed
Edited my original post to be accurate. I've been giving this streaming thing a go again. I've been playing a lot of Pathfinder, so I figured I might as well stream it and see what happens.

Anyone coming and hanging out while I stream is greatly appreciated. I would like to hit affiliate, and the only thing I need is to maintain the average viewers for it.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Ill be streaming Rising Storm 2 Vietnam tonight. feel free to run through the jungle with me

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I now stream Monster Hunter World.

Thursday Friday Saturday - 830pm Central
Saturday Sunday - 4pm Central

Switching weapons and going for records across the spectrum now as I talk mad shit.

nsfw

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like