Foler Philosophy and Theory

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Happens every year. Immigrants disregard standard warnings. Few years back, think it was 2018, a family of 11 congolese went mushroom hunting, denied it at history, 2 of their kids ended up dead bc of it. Amanita.
Lmao you can’t make this shit up. Fn immigrants come from CONGO of all
places only to die to some bad mushrooms foraged in Denmark. Lolol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think amod is grooming.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hell of a day. Took pista for a spin with a complete babe. Spent the afternoon eating popcorn chicken and watching Araysar Araysar completely fail at forumquest. Couldn’t have been better

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Waiting for Foler to send me a picture of his cock he's playing hard to get
Amod this tranny won’t stop calling my house asking for my dick pics. Please BAN HIM.

:trump: :trump: :trump: :trump:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Watch the super bowl with some of my NFL bros. Jokes on them cuz I think football is a fake sport (it is, golf and skydiving are the only true sports)

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar is it true that when amod handed down your one week shaw and you cucked that you tried to claim I doxxed you because I said your wife licked my balls? Is that true?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo my skin gets really itchy and dry from regular bar soap. Recommendations? Quick google brought this up

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Which makes it invalid how? Splash, no rash. Use a moisturizer, Folbro. Bar soap damages your skin.
Wait what. How does bar soap damage skin while body wash doesn’t???

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wait what. How does bar soap damage skin while body wash doesn’t???
Buy an electron microscope. Soap kills bacteria, but also damages your barrier. Most women discover this after giving birth, washing their hands constantly when changing diapers. Sore hands, skin damaged. There's a reason surgeons only scrub in the morning and then disinfect subsequently. Unless visibly contaminated hands. In conclusion, wash your hands, but be gentle on the soap. If you're getting rash from bar soap, ease up on it, use liquid soap. Or dissinfectant with glycerol.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ah mah gawd, shaw, can't correct spuhlang miStakes.

• 1Pathetic

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Buy an electron microscope. Soap kills bacteria, but also damages your barrier. Most women discover this after giving birth, washing their hands constantly when changing diapers. Sore hands, skin damaged. There's a reason surgeons only scrub in the morning and then disinfect subsequently. Unless visibly contaminated hands. In conclusion, wash your hands, but be gentle on the soap. If you're getting rash from bar soap, ease up on it, use liquid soap. Or dissinfectant with glycerol.

That is a nice way of saying he's a soft skinned faggot.

• 1Salty

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What happened? We used to be bros…
ouch nuts GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users