Foler Philosophy and Theory

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It depends. If he posted you offering to suck his dick, I'd trust him 110%.

When it comes to him owning a Lambo, not so much.
Why wouldn’t you trust that he owns a lambo? Kirun has been nothing but honest with us bro.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Post pics of my 1/5 custom Lambo so the fucking spergs on this forum can doxx me? ROFL.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Post pics of my 1/5 custom Lambo so the fucking spergs on this forum can doxx me? ROFL.

Sounds like a shit car compared to Foler's Pista.

Try thinking of something else, also imaginary, but somewhat interesting.

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucking right? These faggots are just trying to trick you into doxxing yourself. Imagine posting pics of your exotic custom super car on this forum so plebes can dox you.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a shit car compared to Foler's Pista.

Try thinking of something else, also imaginary, but somewhat interesting.
Lmao Punko your jealousy is showing. I know you can barely afford you’re 2007 bmw 305i in eurocuckistan but that’s just not our problem bro.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lmao Punko your jealousy is showing. I know you can barely afford you’re 2007 bmw 305i in eurocuckistan but that’s just not our problem bro.

I'd be happy to buy a 305i since nothing near that was ever produced on any market.

You don't know shit about cars.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like I said before, I'm a-ok with all this, I know you are a genuine retard and not a troll.

Lmk if you need some pointers so you can pretend to know shit about cars.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'd be happy to buy a 305i since nothing near that was ever produced on any market.

You don't know shit about cars.
Bro you sound angry today. How about that new bmw s302i 4 door edition. Kirun Kirun was looking at one for his girl? Maybe an upgrade would put a smile on that face

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Like I said before, I'm a-ok with all this, I know you are a genuine retard and not a troll.

Lmk if you need some pointers so you can pretend to know shit about cars.
Bro you need to RELAX. I know TONS about cars. Hard not to when you have such specific taste you own a custom Pista!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bro you sound angry today. How about that new bmw s302i 4 door edition. Kirun Kirun was looking at one for his girl? Maybe an upgrade would put a smile on that face
Yeah, I figured BMW is about the shittiest "luxury" car I could get her. Imagine going German when you could go Italian. ROFL.

• 1Double Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I figured BMW is about the shittiest "luxury" car I could get her. Imagine going German when you could go Italian. ROFL.
Lmao. I’d almost call that domestic violence buying her a bmw.

bro you see those new Aston Martin suvs? Allegedly they’ve brought Aston back from the verge of going under

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lmao. I’d almost call that domestic violence buying her a bmw.

bro you see those new Aston Martin suvs? Allegedly they’ve brought Aston back from the verge of going under
DB11s are sexy as fuck, but Aston's have fucking garbo engines. 3.7 to 60 and you call yourself a sports car? ROFL.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
DB11s are sexy as fuck, but Aston's have fucking garbo engines. 3.7 to 60 and you call yourself a sports car? ROFL.
They are sexy but YIKES. Had no idea they were rockin 3.7 0-60. What is this a fucking bmw?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just closed on my first truffle pig

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m gonna get so many truffles. I bet you have lots of truffles in the forests of daneland.
1644083856272.jpeg

Not so much. Only 1 worth eating, tuber aestivum. France and Italy is where it's at.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You ever have someone come into the ER for eating bad wild mushrooms?
Happens every year. Immigrants disregard standard warnings. Few years back, think it was 2018, a family of 11 congolese went mushroom hunting, denied it at history, 2 of their kids ended up dead bc of it. Amanita.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users