Foler Philosophy and Theory

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Remodeling the dojo. One of the best investments of my life. About to open a 4th location.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes tell me you went to southern soul.
I had intended to after looking it up but there was an accident on 95 north of Jax and it got me so annoyed doing stop and go for 10 miles I totally forgot about it. I ended up at some tiny place called Chicken Licken in Hardeeville SC. Not the greatest but it wasn't bad either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I had intended to after looking it up but there was an accident on 95 north of Jax and it got me so annoyed doing stop and go for 10 miles I totally forgot about it. I ended up at some tiny place called Chicken Licken in Hardeeville SC. Not the greatest but it wasn't bad either.
Ok well either remember the next time you make that drive or post you’re making it and I’ll remind you. It’s legit great. We don’t have anything like it in Florida of course.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok well either remember the next time you make that drive or post you’re making it and I’ll remind you. It’s legit great. We don’t have anything like it in Florida of course.
If you make it down to Ft Laud go to Tom Jenkins. Little shithole place just south of downtown. The actual meat is good, not great, but it has the best BBQ sauce I have ever tasted. Ever.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Story of my life

• 1Brony
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun I catch u ridin dirty bro?

Nah, I'm not a huge fan of the Aventador. I'm whipping around in a Huracán. Might sell it though, since I'm really considering the Urus for winter driving, but that new 2023 STO looks fuckin' seeeeeexy if it ends up being real.

• 1Solidarity

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice thread. But you really should've added your psychological problems to this thread. Dellusions of grandeur for one, dating Katie Katro as the other.

• 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I'm not a huge fan of the Aventador. I'm whipping around in a Huracán. Might sell it though, since I'm really considering the Urus for winter driving, but that new 2023 STO looks fuckin' seeeeeexy if it ends up being real.

pics or it didn't happen