Foler Philosophy and Theory

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You know a lot about pianos
No I don’t you moran. That’s why I’m asking if anyones ever bought a grand piano before. I’m just learning. Dick ur really dumb sometimes but that’s why I like you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No I don’t you moran. That’s why I’m asking if anyones ever bought a grand piano before. I’m just learning. Dick ur really dumb sometimes but that’s why I like you.
The flats and the sharps are the black keys. I'm sure you'll pick those up really quickly and be tickling them in no time at all.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The flats and the sharps are the black keys. I'm sure you'll pick those up really quickly and be tickling them in no time at all.
Bro I only tickle the ivories. Thanks for the info tho. I’ll let you tickle my Steinbeck’s ivories if you wanna come over.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Anyone ever done this? Thinking of doing it for hobby.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I thought about a 720S, but I think I'm getting out of the super car game, tbh. I'd rather gobble up real-estate and property.
Why not both bro? Don’t limit yourself.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why not both bro? Don’t limit yourself.
I hear you, I just don't like a lot of the supercar designs lately. China Virus gave all these fuckin' dagos an excuse not to innovate. Plus, they're all going gay with EV bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user