Foler Philosophy and Theory

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Figured you, of all people would "get it". LoL

I still hate you, and you me.

I don't hate you. I just know you're an idiot.
Now Kiss Adventure Time GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Aaaaand unlike the out of context quotes thread, I don't need to literally alter reality by chopping up quotes to fit a circle into a square if you get my meaning. You said that. Straight up. That's your words.

You're a progressive Christian.

I wouldn't walk out of that church... I'd run.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And here's the thing Dirk... you do you man. You are miles above someone like Sevens. Miles.

Merely by knowing that Christ is the key to all of this is great and as a brother in THAT realm, I embrace you fully and love you for that.

It's all the other stuff that comes along with it... the bells and whistles so to speak which makes the car break down as a progressive.

It's kinda like Kang said at the end of Loki... we're all villains here. But now we have a chance to do something for good.

I'm trying. It's hard but I'm trying. ...and I know you are too.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wow.

I didn't think anyone could shit up Foler's thread, but here we are.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
napoleon dynamite slap GIF

If two nerds fight over which comic book guy is the best, does it make a sound? Slappity-slap-slap.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I want to get into a fight with Harshaw next, because we've NEVER interacted iirc.

Wonder if he likes sushi?