Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Leave him be for a while. Make sure he knows where the food and water is, and try to take him to the litter sooner than later and use your hand to make his paw scratch around in it a bit. He'll likely explore around while you're sleeping or when it's quiet, and within a day or two he'll feel comfortable enough to not hide so much. Try not to make too many loud noises, but also don't try to be super quiet. He needs to get comfortable with the normal noise level of your place.
Will do. Thanks for the advice!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1584161773036.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Will do. Thanks for the advice!
We all know this is a lie so you can stop, Big F Database (tm). You travel far too much to keep a roach alive let alone a cat. Im currently sitting next to Bill Gates and George Soros and they both said "fuck off" when I asked if i could ship my 1 year old kitten to the boat.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You personally said that you couldnt afford your 1400 sq townhouse and your storage shed. How is this going to work out?

I sure hope the cat likes dry ass white rice and canned tuna fish.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm just sitting on the couch with a cat in my lap and drinking a claw. God bless this forum. I wouldn't have been prepared without it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So many countries are just locking down and/or instituting heavy law. Never thought I'd love to see the world burn like this.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I hate our liberal msm as much as the next person and they're definitely using virus to hit Trump... But I doubt there's some conspiracy with every other country in the world to crater their own economies and cause mass hysterical panic all to Target orange man.

Democrats couldn't pull that off at Mass scale.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tarrants right u know.

One of the cripples in the fight has to be the bigger cripple to stop it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ugh. Coronavirus deaths in U.S. are starting to roll in this afternoon. Expect this will be the coming trend

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damn people. Tarrant Tarrant ignore those retards. Same Obama dick suckers who have to try and prove themselves edge lords for the tribe that they can't bother to spare a braincell to think for themselves and empathise for a LEGITIMATE non-sjw situation such as you being concerned about your parents and wife.

We get it guys. You're fucking edgy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Apple closing all stores in u.s. and Nike as well due to Corona.

Hope you bros stocked up on air Jordans for bartering

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
From the article since Bloomberg is a day.

Malaysia reported an additional 190 confirmed infections on Sunday, an increase of 80% of cases over a day and bringing its total to 428. Most of the cases stemmed from a Muslim religious gathering held from Feb. 27 to March 1, which authorities said was attended by 14,500 Malaysians and about 1,500 foreigners. Malaysia is the worst-infected nation in the Southeast Asia.

• 1Like