Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Am I allowed to acknowledge that the media is inciting hysteria while at the same time acknowledging that there will be hysteria and prepping? Why can't I have both? Why do some forum members have to be so damn binary. I love the orange man. I think he's downplayed it because it's the smart thing to do as panic doesn't help. Why does this have to be an us or them type thing?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I haven't hoarded toilet paper, and the place is on lockdown.

Fortunately I can print Vanessa Vanessa posts at work. The paper is coarse but the content makes it soft.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I know furry is definitely schticking the Corona thing to an extent but you people that get pissed over it are just like the Dems that Trump knows how to trigger, that is if you believe furry is truly trying to panic troll.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I haven't hoarded toilet paper, and the place is on lockdown.

Fortunately I can print Vanessa Vanessa posts at work. The paper is coarse but the content makes it soft.
I forget where you are. Pretty sure I've asked you before and assumed it was Sweden and it wasn't loll. Is it Norway?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
One of my co-workers has been put into quarantaine cuz her grandmother has covid.

Tomorrow at 7.00 I'm going to launch the "when did she last see her grandmother and how does that affect us" question.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
One of my co-workers has been put into quarantaine cuz her grandmother has covid.

Tomorrow at 7.00 I'm going to launch the "when did she last see her grandmother and how does that affect us" question.
Ya it's retarded. I have a few friends catching on to that fact that maybe social distancing is a good idea for other people's health and maybe if people start doing it it would slow this shit down...

Then 90% of my friends 40 and under are just leaving Ike, naw I'ma have a pool party, go to the bar etc. Gonna suck when their elderly parents/grandparents get it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta it's been real brother. Some couple decided to infect your entire island.

Details have emerged regarding the latest 2 cases in Kauai: a couple who had traveled from Indiana arriving in Maui on March 2. Shortly after their arrival, one of the visitors developed a fever, shortness of breath and cough and went to an urgent care facility. On March 7, the second visitor also developed symptoms and went to urgent care. A day later, both of the visitors flew to Kauai, staying at the Kauai Marriott, and on March 9, one of the visitors visited again an urgent care facility. Finally, on March 12, the two informed health care workers that they’d had close contact with an individual who had tested positive for coronavirus. 2 health care workers in Maui and 1 in Kauai are now in self-isolation because they were not wearing protective equipment

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I know furry is definitely schticking the Corona thing to an extent but you people that get pissed over it are just like the Dems that Trump knows how to trigger, that is if you believe furry is truly trying to panic troll.

I don't think he is panic trolling. I think he's mentally unwell.

But he's also named Furry so, you know, I consider Vanessa more sane than that bunch. Literally. At least the gender that Vanessa identifies with is of her own species.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Transhumanism is just repugnant in all its forms be they ancient pagan or modern futurist... or just plain old sexual dysfunctions.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wonder how hodj hodj is doing in all this Corona mayhem. Delivery services are booming. But coke dealers sell hand sanitizers now. Win some, lose some.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I wonder how hodj hodj is doing in all this Corona mayhem. Delivery services are booming. But coke dealers sell hand sanitizers now. Win some, lose some.
Probably not good. Didn't he stroke out once already and has diabetus?

Plus he lives in the south USA.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1584242920420m.jpg

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Awesome. So my friend who lives in my apartment building on my same floor told me she thinks she's got the Corona. Her coworker came back from a nile cruise a few weeks ago with a bad cough. Now she's got a bad cough but no fever.

Dunno wtf to do. The door to my apartment isn't air sealed so I wonder if she walks by it if Corona can get in. Been spraying the edges around the door with disinfect. Someone plz advise.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Awesome. So my friend who lives in my apartment building on my same floor told me she thinks she's got the Corona. Her coworker came back from a nile cruise a few weeks ago with a bad cough. Now she's got a bad cough but no fever.

Dunno wtf to do. The door to my apartment isn't air sealed so I wonder if she walks by it if Corona can get in. Been spraying the edges around the door with disinfect. Someone plz advise.

Unless you are a 95 year old chain smoker you are gonna be just fine and even if you are you got a 1 in 5 chance of living to smoke another day.

george-burns31.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Unless you are a 95 year old chain smoker you are gonna be just fine and even if you are you got a 1 in 5 chance of living to smoke another day.

george-burns31.jpg
You think now would be a good time to learn mig welding? I don't think there's been a run on metal yet...