Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss . My "tools" are currently in my storage unit. You think I should go ahead and grab the essentials? Things are looking squirrelly.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss . My "tools" are currently in my storage unit. You think I should go ahead and grab the essentials? Things are looking squirrelly.
Just worried the storage may shut down and my tools will not be accessible..

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You should just go ahead and start killing people and eating their corpses. Not only will it provide sustenance, but it's a fact that eaten people who have CV will grant you immunity and four hour erections.

• 2Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You should just go ahead and start killing people and eating their corpses. Not only will it provide sustenance, but it's a fact that eaten people who have CV will grant you immunity and four hour erections.
Sounds like a good idea. Better to eat the spam last! Save the best for last.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol at everyone who's so committed to dying on that hill of "just the flu" that they're willing to betray GEOTUS.

Faggots.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Will the nogs be the canary of when it's ok to start looting? Is it boys?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Awesome. So my friend who lives in my apartment building on my same floor told me she thinks she's got the Corona. Her coworker came back from a nile cruise a few weeks ago with a bad cough. Now she's got a bad cough but no fever.

Dunno wtf to do. The door to my apartment isn't air sealed so I wonder if she walks by it if Corona can get in. Been spraying the edges around the door with disinfect. Someone plz advise.

Are you new here? We need pictures before we can offer advice. We ALWAYS need pics when a chick is involved.

Fucking rookie

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ya it's retarded. I have a few friends catching on to that fact that maybe social distancing is a good idea for other people's health and maybe if people start doing it it would slow this shit down...

Then 90% of my friends 40 and under are just leaving Ike, naw I'ma have a pool party, go to the bar etc. Gonna suck when their elderly parents/grandparents get it.

Over 50% of the people that are in intensive care in France and the Netherlands, are under age 50.

• 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Coronavirus is getting spicy. Finally a new group of us versus them emerges.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Trump is the best president in the last 100 years. Coronavirus is a very real threat. The media is an enemy of the people.

These are all fact and none are mutually exclusive.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hoping you're holding up well Izo Izo . Wish I could FedEx you pop-tarts as a thank you for your service. They were my go-to food last time I was in the hospital with someone for a week.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Way to ruin a good thing guys. This is why we can't have nice things.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Still don't understand the flu comparison argument. Flus been around forever, we have data, treatment, vaccines, cultural expectations. Last time I checked the flu didn't overflow a country's hospital system in a matter of weeks. Comparing these two things solely based on # of deaths is not only not seeing the big picture but also just doesn't make sense at this time.

• 1Like