Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss are gen3 pmags worth upgrading from gen2's? What's your take?

Upgrade? You're going to throw away the gen 2's? Send them to me if you're serious.

I like Gen 3 better but they're probably not worth the money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Having gone to work today, its really something to see how close to a wreck society has already become.

Just friday the slogan was "the last place to close in this town is this one". Today it was "lets hope we make it to the end of the week semi-operationally".

Relatively hard to put a number on it, but at least 5% of coworkers is at home. Considering we already have several large departments that are chronically understaffed (due to burnouts), this isn't good at all.

Expecting the first deaths in colleagues families within a week, two tops. Chatted with one who is in quarantine, has family on intensive care, she can't reach the hospital since the place apparently can't handle the amount of calls.

She can't visit her family so she has no idea how they are doing, and she can't receive visitors herself due to quarantine, so support is limited.

Pretty depressing.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Main shopping street in Antwerp today, it was great weather for the time of the year:

What it normally looks like:

Shops are closing at high pace. Most won't survive 1 month without income.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
A forum that revolves around arguing is now a forum that revolves around arguing while everyone is on edge because of a crisis
Seems an awful lot like....

Panic arguing!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Upgrade? You're going to throw away the gen 2's? Send them to me if you're serious.

I like Gen 3 better but they're probably not worth the money.
Nah not gonna ditch them. Any suggestions on ways to transport pmags on your person? (No point in having a bunch of they can't be on your person in the apocalypse)

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
WE ARE SAVED

The king is addressing the nation soon, live.

He's the startled looking guy in the middle, on the left is our minister of health (much health), the guy on the right is the token smart person at the table, you can tell by his weary look.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Can we just shut down America already. I wanna go live off the land.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Can we just shut down America already. I wanna go live off the land.

Which of them did you cringe at?

Its hard to tell man. I might cringe most at the smart guy, because he's at a table with 2 idiots and smart enough to know it.

Though minister "all the health" and our confused king also have their strong points.

I swear our national leadership is made up of shitty JRPG characters.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Which of them did you cringe at?

Its hard to tell man. I might cringe most at the smart guy, because he's at a table with 2 idiots and smart enough to know it.

Though minister "all the health" and our confused king also have their strong points.

I swear our national leadership is made up of shitty JRPG characters.
Mainly the diabetus minister of health but all of them qualify lawl.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
When's the boogaloo start. This press conf was a nothingburger