Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
pxmx9szz5km41.png

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Weren't they the ones who had the internal Chinese comms about the early outbreaks? Also someone most definitely should have caught on to China loading up on all available masks and medical supplies around the world. That should have set off an alarm bell somewhere.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is great. Can finally get som reading done on uptodate.com. Thanks @a_skeleton_03 - I’ll save some corona ptt this way. Have fun with your april,s fool power trip <3

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah this really is the dumbest April fools joke ever. First of all a_skeleton_03ger is like the worst liar and troll out of all the people they could have picked. He could not make this believable on any other day, let alone April first. Second, we would have to believe that LLR is the most retarded administrator in IT history to buy that Mathew Broderick War Games elite hacker yarn in the first place. Next, there is no way if this were legit that a_skeleton_03ger would snipe my account before Lithose. I just point out his bullshit, while Lithose force feeds it to him. Then there is Manessa claiming to be in on the "takeover" which makes it obvious enough that even complete fucking tards know its not on the level, because there is no way that attention whore could go two seconds without bragging about it let alone ten days with advanced knowledge.

This is a poorly executed half assed troll, like many of the ones a_skeleton_03 has done in the past. I mean, the fucker cannot even keep his alts straight sometimes. And sadly, I can't even blame him because the staff here either signed off on it or put him up to it in the first place. Here is how it could have been better:
a) Pick Dom to be the raging Nazi Mod- Groundwork is already down, with him having quit as a mod and getting shit on for over moderating. Dom can actually capably bullshit and knows to not go over the top with the part. Saying Dom back doored in with the emoji add on he "provided" would be more plausible than LLR being incompetent enough to leave someone like a_skeleton_03ger a backdoor to exploit.
b) Don't shaw the people you are dunking on- a_skeleton_03 jerking himself off in the Amod thread is completely flat because he has no one to gloat over. A better troll would have confined people to that thread and even barred them from the Shaw while this was going on. This would have maximized the raging and trolling. Instead, its just him and Manessa over in that thread playing low rent Tyen and Swamp Donkey with literally no one responding to it. It also lets you ban whomever you want without shutting down all board interaction.
c) Comedy is always timing- Do this shit at the beginning of the day or at least before noon. People are already in beer o clock mode and have abundant free time to consider the odds of this being a troll job versus another Tyen/Req situation. Wathcing people waste time at work worring about this board would have been hilarious.
d) Consistency- Ok you want to sell this as ten days in the making... why does a_skeleton_03 have a customized avatar for the occasion but no ready to roll stickied thread with his evil manifesto? Why do we all still have our site currency totals and only the stupid IQs got tampered with? If this is supposed to be a a_skeleton_03 power trip, why not lock the threads he has been shitting in for the past week to sell it more? It is all very schizophrenic in its execution and just telegraphs the troll.

TLDR version, bad troll is bad. If you want to do something like this, make it something akin to the Coffee and TV fake death thing. I hated that guy, but god damn that was a well executed and masterful troll that had people pissed for months. This is just.... sad. sadtits.gif

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah this really is the dumbest April fools joke ever. First of all a_skeleton_03ger is like the worst liar and troll out of all the people they could have picked. He could not make this believable on any other day, let alone April first. Second, we would have to believe that LLR is the most retarded administrator in IT history to buy that Mathew Broderick War Games elite hacker yarn in the first place. Next, there is no way if this were legit that a_skeleton_03ger would snipe my account before Lithose. I just point out his bullshit, while Lithose force feeds it to him. Then there is Manessa claiming to be in on the "takeover" which makes it obvious enough that even complete fucking tards know its not on the level, because there is no way that attention whore could go two seconds without bragging about it let alone ten days with advanced knowledge.

This is a poorly executed half assed troll, like many of the ones a_skeleton_03 has done in the past. I mean, the fucker cannot even keep his alts straight sometimes. And sadly, I can't even blame him because the staff here either signed off on it or put him up to it in the first place. Here is how it could have been better:
a) Pick Dom to be the raging Nazi Mod- Groundwork is already down, with him having quit as a mod and getting shit on for over moderating. Dom can actually capably bullshit and knows to not go over the top with the part. Saying Dom back doored in with the emoji add on he "provided" would be more plausible than LLR being incompetent enough to leave someone like a_skeleton_03ger a backdoor to exploit.
b) Don't shaw the people you are dunking on- a_skeleton_03 jerking himself off in the Amod thread is completely flat because he has no one to gloat over. A better troll would have confined people to that thread and even barred them from the Shaw while this was going on. This would have maximized the raging and trolling. Instead, its just him and Manessa over in that thread playing low rent Tyen and Swamp Donkey with literally no one responding to it. It also lets you ban whomever you want without shutting down all board interaction.
c) Comedy is always timing- Do this shit at the beginning of the day or at least before noon. People are already in beer o clock mode and have abundant free time to consider the odds of this being a troll job versus another Tyen/Req situation. Wathcing people waste time at work worring about this board would have been hilarious.
d) Consistency- Ok you want to sell this as ten days in the making... why does a_skeleton_03 have a customized avatar for the occasion but no ready to roll stickied thread with his evil manifesto? Why do we all still have our site currency totals and only the stupid IQs got tampered with? If this is supposed to be a a_skeleton_03 power trip, why not lock the threads he has been shitting in for the past week to sell it more? It is all very schizophrenic in its execution and just telegraphs the troll.

TLDR version, bad troll is bad. If you want to do something like this, make it something akin to the Coffee and TV fake death thing. I hated that guy, but god damn that was a well executed and masterful troll that had people pissed for months. This is just.... sad. sadtits.gif
LOL if you think Lithose force feeds me anything, he dodged every question, every one of them. I know you guys love to hang off his nuts but he's not worth caring about. Also unlike you he does engage, he isn't a petty pathetic piece of shit who has never had a single good post on this forum.

Why isn't more changed? Because I am doing work all day. Because 99% doesn't matter and why would I zero out a cash cow?

You list a bunch of reasons why it isn't a troll because you would do it funnier .... yeah cause it isn't a troll.

What time tomorrow when you are still in the shaw will you believe this?

Ten days in the making? I started this the day I made this forum route to 8kun.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
This is the best april fools ever and I'm not just saying that because I'm drinking. Honest.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So just so I am understanding this correctly, your counterpoint is that my posts are somehow more meaningful than Lithose and that's why I got banned instead? That's actually a worse lie than saying Manessa was in on it. You should have done this with Dom or made a fake Keg account. You are just not capable of lying well enough to sell this level of Troll. I mean, you thought having an alt named Genius was a clever idea, for fucks sakes.

But on the off chance I am wrong and when I come back this shit is still going on, you are really only confirming what I and others have said about you all along and will have done your little power trip during a time when a lot of IT people have spare time to spin up a replacement. And you also enlisted a child mutilating tranny to take part in a takeover of a board because it was ...… not conservative enough? Getting Manessa involved is where you jumped the shark on this, quite honestly.

Not sure which scenario is more lame, honestly, which is the best argument you have for this being not a troll job. I guess I will check back tomorrow and see.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So just so I am understanding this correctly, your counterpoint is that my posts are somehow more meaningful than Lithose and that's why I got banned instead? That's actually a worse lie than saying Manessa was in on it. You should have done this with Dom or made a fake Keg account. You are just not capable of lying well enough to sell this level of Troll. I mean, you thought having an alt named Genius was a clever idea, for Johnny53s sakes.

But on the off chance I am wrong and when I come back this Khorum is still going on, you are really only confirming what I and others have said about you all along and will have done your little power trip during a time when a lot of IT people have spare time to spin up a replacement. And you also enlisted a child mutilating tranny to take part in a takeover of a board because it was ...… not conservative enough? Getting Manessa involved is where you jumped the shark on this, quite honestly.

Not sure which scenario is more lame, honestly, which is the best argument you have for this being not a troll job. I guess I will check back tomorrow and see.
No you are just more annoying, he's amusing. You want him shawed? Got it.

Lithose Lithose welcome to the shaw forever.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users