Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol wtf did I miss last night. Not only does it look like my bro @a_skeleton_03 is an admin? Even more surprising is that my thread isn't me talking to myself. Is this real life?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
SO MANY neW FRIENDS here! All are welcome!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Heil mein fuhrer Lord ruler @a_skeleton_03. His second coming will bring a restoration of morality and order upon this wicked forum. Also hopefully bring back negs.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is the best day ever I wake up and so many people have posted in my thread and so many new friends I'm so excited right now

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
BznrNYBCQAAtcn5.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I have the squirts again this morning. Looks like kitty is shooting bricks tho. Good for him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 decided to be Amod and Rickshaw people for no reason. How nice of him. So here I am until further notice I guess!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Made a gif of my cat this morning.

That ain't healthy brosef. Glad to hear he's back to solid shits now though. Sorry to hear he passed it on to you.

And don't worry 'bout no parasites, cats are immune to Coronavirus, so I'm going to assume those parasites make me immune too. Been going to work every day and still alive. Could change, but so far, so good. Stay safe boys (and girls, and heshe's, etc.).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03 decided to be Amod and Rickshaw people for no reason. How nice of him. So here I am until further notice I guess!
Welcome home friend. Grab a seat and join the circle.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That ain't healthy brosef. Glad to hear he's back to solid shits now though. Sorry to hear he passed it on to you.

And don't worry 'bout no parasites, cats are immune to Coronavirus, so I'm going to assume those parasites make me immune too. Been going to work every day and still alive. Could change, but so far, so good. Stay safe boys (and girls, and heshe's, etc.).
Yeah that was a wet shit. I gave him some cat treats the night before for dinner and I think that was it. Only thing that had changed in his diet.