Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
AY3lhrP_d.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess I will check back tomorrow once this april fools day "joke" is over and before I comment on any of it. Pretty weak even if it is a prank. I have gone the entire lifetime of this community without so much as a report or warning. a_skeleton_03ger LARP is the lamest april fools day gag ever.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Whenever I find a shitty thread from now on I'm gonna just drop that gif in there of my cat taking a poo

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My thread is on FIRE today boys. Don't burn it down!

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I guess I will check back tomorrow once this april fools day "joke" is over and before I comment on any of it. Pretty weak even if it is a prank. I have gone the entire lifetime of this community without so much as a report or warning. a_skeleton_03ger LARP is the lamest april fools day gag ever.
Yeah man, LLR just gave me admin power so that I could run a joke.

The joke is that you don't believe this is real which is why I chose today.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah man, LLR just gave me admin power so that I could run a joke.

The joke is that you don't believe this is real which is why I chose today.
I get why you're ducking me for a joke, but how you gonna hit an upstanding member of the community like Phazael Phazael ?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Alkorin Alkorin Wintermute Wintermute I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come, I don't have the time to facilitate yet another community move because the administrators get bored.

• 1Picard
  • 1Triggered

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I get why you're ducking me for a joke, but how you gonna hit an upstanding member of the community like Phazael Phazael ?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Alkorin Alkorin Wintermute Wintermute I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come, I don't have the time to facilitate yet another community move because the administrators get bored.
What am I ducking?

Don't front, bud. You sat there in a cold sweat waiting to be taken apart, and rickshawed me to avoid the pain. It's ok, enjoy your April fool's day fun, I've got Bannerlord to play

I asked you a yes or no question. You couldn't make it happen.

• 1Nationalist

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am not some pillar of the community, but I have made it a point to play by the rules and keep my nose clean. I know its a joke, but I also know you are taking it a little more seriously than the other people in on it. If its not a joke, I guess we need to find another mangina or vicodin dealer to start a new site.....

• 1Weird Boner

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I am not some pillar of the community, but I have made it a point to play by the rules and keep my nose clean. I know its a joke, but I also know you are taking it a little more seriously than the other people in on it. If its not a joke, I guess we need to find another mangina or vicodin dealer to start a new site.....
I'll start a new site. Lemme spin up the gofundme

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
All heil @a_skeleton_03. Lord fuhrer, when will u have mugs and caps with your face on them to be sold to us denizens?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tuco Tuco I think your blaim on CDC is somewhat misplaced. ASPR dropped the ball so much more than them. This one major reason why they were fucking created afterall