What i meant was

Does all of denmark look like this?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Except for the norwegian flag. And mountains. And snow.
Dang yall flat. Like the itty bitty titty girl in the nordic friend group.

Do you have the best danishes in the world there?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm disappointed that I got no recognition for my unwavering support for you in the amod elections. Hurts deeply.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm disappointed that I got no recognition for my unwavering support for you in the amod elections. Hurts deeply.
Yo dawg. I took yesterday off the forums for the most part. I appreciate your stiff support dick.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Took cat to vet today to get rabies shot. He had to get more ear drops. He was super unhappy about it. Was really bitey when i took him home. Now hes just chilling on me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Foler, I need your expertise. I haven't worn a watch since college (so a long time), but I want to buy one from Egard in support of their pro-law enforcement video. Now, I'm not looking to break the bank here, and I'm going to have to buy my first shotgun this week too (because all it would take is a fucking Sacramento cop killing someone and I'd be right in the middle of it), so I'm wondering if there are any tips you might have about getting something decent but affordable. I know next to nothing about good watches.

www.egardwatches.com is their site, if it matters to you. I know it isn't probably the level you are accustomed to, but I want to support them and also try to get something fairly decent. Thanks!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Took cat to vet today to get rabies shot. He had to get more ear drops. He was super unhappy about it. Was really bitey when i took him home. Now hes just chilling on me.
I haven't met a cat yet that likes vet visits. Rocky, the one that passed, used to piss all over the cat carrier and himself because he was so scared. Trying to hold a 30-lb cat covered in piss while they put a thermometer up his butt wasn't fun.

He'll calm down now that he's back home. At least you're getting everything taken care of.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I haven't met a cat yet that likes vet visits. Rocky, the one that passed, used to piss all over the cat carrier and himself because he was so scared. Trying to hold a 30-lb cat covered in piss while they put a thermometer up his butt wasn't fun.

He'll calm down now that he's back home. At least you're getting everything taken care of.
Yeah.. he used to love his cat carrier so much that hed sleep in it if i left it out.

I almost had to strangle him trying to get him in this morning. It sucked. Its a zipper but not all the way around, has a velco latch at the end. He was so fucking determined to get out he stuck his head out that lil hole where velcro is and could barely breathe... Think its time to find a better carrier if he's gonna wig out like that.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah.. he used to love his cat carrier so much that hed sleep in it if i left it out.

I almost had to strangle him trying to get him in this morning. It sucked. Its a zipper but not all the way around, has a velco latch at the end. He was so fucking determined to get out he stuck his head out that lil hole where velcro is and could barely breathe... Think its time to find a better carrier if he's gonna wig out like that.
I have one exactly like this but green. It works great because you can let them out the front door when it is time to come out, but when putting them in you lock the front and drop them in from the top. And it comes completely apart in two halves if you need to hose it out (which I had to do several times).
maxresdefault[1].jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I have one exactly like this but green. It works great because you can let them out the front door when it is time to come out, but when putting them in you lock the front and drop them in from the top. And it comes completely apart in two halves if you need to hose it out (which I had to do several times).
View attachment 278337
Ya gonna grab one of these. The current one i have is all soft and plush but that one part at the end where it velcros instead of zips leaves enough room for him to bust his head out and strangle himself...

I think hes doing better now. Hes just sleeping on me. Gonna let him do that the rest of the day and give him some treats tonight .... I also havent been home as much lately which may be why hes kinda moody since hes pretty active