Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Huge_cock.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk why are you jealous of my vast wealth? Just because you can't be super successful running multiple business, owning oil fields in Texas and real estate from Georgia to the Carolinas doesn't mean u gotta be salty bro. Promise I'll buy u a nice whiskey at next fohcon. We can drink it with Vanessa Vanessa as we make fun of him for playing dress up at age 47.

• 1Rustled

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
"swatches" have been posted. Suck it bitches. Haters gonna hate. King foler gonna keep on being KING.

This was a high quality post. Y'all can suck 💦 Mr. Foler's meaty KINGDONG 👑🦍🍌 Queue up and bend the knees, bois.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Punko Punko what's it like to not only be poor but to be trapped in a completely failed country that's been overrun by muslims

My post was made as a joke, nothing more. You sure seem salty about it.

Perhaps posting more of your belongings here will raise your status on the forum and you'll feel better again?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This thread is full of dicks, cucks, cocks, balls, subs, switches and implied swatches - a plethora of clockworks.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk just super jelly he be poor as fuq. Bro if u start a GoFundMe I'll help pay to get ur teeth fixed.

• 1Worf