Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
I forgot about this the other day, so I went and checked: you have 10 weeks left out of 8.
10 weeks out of 8? How does that evennl make sense.. thought I was only in here a month. Promise Ill behave Lord ruler best forum owner ever LLR

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Hell ya papa Trump moving down to Florida.

• 1Potato

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon Nirgon no excuse for being an incel. Plastic surgery can work wonders on the face. Jaw implants and nose jobs would fix the majority of people's facial look.

Plus isn't prostitution proof that this incel thing doesn't exist? If looks trumped everything then a prostitute wouldn't take cash to sleep with ugly dudes

Why they lock you up dude? These mods going SJW? Bowing to trannies?

Aint an incel, just fascinated with the whole thotbux / growing # of incel males in today's culture. Dank memes too.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
unknown.png

unknown.png

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Why they lock you up dude? These mods going SJW? Bowing to trannies?

Aint an incel, just fascinated with the whole thotbux / growing # of incel males in today's culture. Dank memes too.
It's interesting. They have their own language it seems. Some type of botched evolution. How long till a Portland uni releases a research paper on these creatures?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Uncle Abe's got it right. Importing refugees is the easy part. Integrating them into your society in one generation or even in general (especially if Muslim) is damn difficult.

Novel idea. Why not try to keep them where they are. If EU countries spend half as much time and money on "stabilizing" the countries these people are coming through, maybe by using Trump tactics with threats of sanctions, they would pull their shit together.

Why the fuck does no one want to solve the actual problem and only the symptoms? Almost all African govs are corrupt as fuck and don't pour any money into infrastructure, instead just letting china half assedly do it while they pocket Chinamen money for mineral rights and locals get buttfucked twofold.

Serious question, why haven't I ever seen any of these larping pro migrant countries even ponder "wait a minute, can we fix the problem at the source?"

Majority of these people wouldn't want to leave their country if it weren't for shitty economies and war. More so refugees of war in Syria. I've met many syrians who want to go back but are afraid Assad will axe them or their loved ones because either they/their son/cousin/nephew fled the country when Assad made it mandatory to join the army.

Can't say I blame them. I wouldn't want to be conscripted into that clusterfuck regardless of which side.

• 1Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Uncle Abe's got it right. Importing refugees is the easy part. Integrating them into your society in one generation or even in general (especially if Muslim) is damn difficult.

Novel idea. Why not try to keep them where they are. If EU countries spend half as much time and money on "stabilizing" the countries these people are coming through, maybe by using Trump tactics with threats of sanctions, they would pull their shit together.

Why the fuck does no one want to solve the actual problem and only the symptoms? Almost all African govs are corrupt as fuck and don't pour any money into infrastructure, instead just letting china half assedly do it while they pocket Chinamen money for mineral rights and locals get buttfucked twofold.

Serious question, why haven't I ever seen any of these larping pro migrant countries even ponder "wait a minute, can we fix the problem at the source?"

Majority of these people wouldn't want to leave their country if it weren't for shitty economies and war. More so refugees of war in Syria. I've met many syrians who want to go back but are afraid Assad will axe them or their loved ones because either they/their son/cousin/nephew fled the country when Assad made it mandatory to join the army.

Can't say I blame them. I wouldn't want to be conscripted into that clusterfuck regardless of which side.

I fucking love Abe. Dude loves his country and his people and isn't afraid to place that ahead of everything else. That's the way men should be.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Brando Brando ole LLR prob put u on discouraged list bro. It's to discourage u from using the website by making u have a shit experience.

In this instance I support u Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

• 3Nationalist
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Is healthcare ain't broke brobama then why ur demopals trying to fix it?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Nice. Time to order that. I think I've ordered every maga mug/dollar/etc I've seen on this forum

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's interesting. They have their own language it seems. Some type of botched evolution. How long till a Portland uni releases a research paper on these creatures?
Research? At a Portland University?