Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Interesting. I had braces as a kid, so I'm good. Also, you don't need to worry about me financially. I'm more worried about you buying expensive things to compensate for your demonstrably small penis.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I had braces as a kid, so I'm good. Also, you don't need to worry about me financially. I'm more worried about you buying expensive things to compensate for your demonstrably small penis.
Why r u jelly bruh. Srsly

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
raw.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule sigh. Pretends there's not enough granularity for features members wants then goes super granular when it fits his agenda. Could have just let me post pics and I'd be contributing...

How much longer am I hear for btw. Lost track at this point.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I know you have a significant case of the tardation, but being shawed is a punishment not a relocation.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
I know you have a significant case of the tardation, but being shawed is a punishment not a relocation.
Right. It's punishment. It's like being thrown in jail. Am I not allowed to interact with my fellow inmates?

Also when do I get out, you didn't answer. Think Ive been here 3 weeks now?

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Is that the best sdick you can cum up with?

• 1Triggered

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Never thought my end here would come down to bring locked in a thread full dick pics.

Didn't see that one cuming.

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Big Hoss Hoss boss can't respond to you in hodjs thread. Lord Ruler LLR took my post privilege away. Doing it by url is a pita tbh. Maybe it's just me but prefer attaching.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals VP
<Gold Donor>
Nirgon Nirgon no excuse for being an incel. Plastic surgery can work wonders on the face. Jaw implants and nose jobs would fix the majority of people's facial look.

Plus isn't prostitution proof that this incel thing doesn't exist? If looks trumped everything then a prostitute wouldn't take cash to sleep with ugly dudes

• 1Cringe

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule sigh. Pretends there's not enough granularity for features members wants then goes super granular when it fits his agenda. Could have just let me post pics and I'd be contributing...

How much longer am I hear for btw. Lost track at this point.
I forgot about this the other day, so I went and checked: you have 10 weeks left out of 8.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users