Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey Folger, how about we bury the hatchet? I'll not respond negatively to anything you post anymore. Call it friends? I'm done with negativity here.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey Folger, how about we bury the hatchet? I'll not respond negatively to anything you post anymore. Call it friends? I'm done with negativity here.
I'm fine with that. I'll still give you the same beef I give anyone else when I disagree with them as is the FoH way. This is the way and I expect the same.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm fine with that. I'll still give you the same beef I give anyone else when I disagree with them as is the FoH way. This is the way and I expect the same.

Oh, I'll still give you a hard time, I just don't want you to think it's coming from a place of hate.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
When ur digging through lithose posts to help build ur argument and it's 6 hours in and u realize you've only read 7 of his posts.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man. I remember the days when this forum was so liberal. Politics was literally a circle jerk of obama dick gobblers. I'd swoop in with some conservative insight and intellect only to be chased out of the thread. I stood my ground though and everyone finally saw the light.

And now I can rub it in all their faces. Sometimes it's good to stick to what you believe bros.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man. I remember the days when this forum was so liberal. Politics was literally a circle jerk of obama dick gobblers. I'd swoop in with some conservative insight and intellect only to be chased out of the thread. I stood my ground though and everyone finally saw the light.

And now I can rub it in all their faces. Sometimes it's good to stick to what you believe bros.

Is it actually the same people, though?