Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
It may be an abscess, in which case he'll probably scratch it open himself.

Yeah, watch it for a few days. If it doesn't get better might be worth a vet trip. Just be aware that a small animal vet will buy a boat off of you for basically giving you antibiotics if you're of the inclination to let them. It's not even that they're money grubbing, it's that small animal vets are selling you a healthy pet sure but they're also selling you peace of mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
A vet is never going to tell you "You gotta stop bringing me this cat every time it gets a sniffle. There's nothing wrong with the cat beyond having a nervous owner".

Not that you're in this situation. It's just something to keep in mind.

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
That's not the song man

You are right, it was from the broadway musical adaptation of this;
41JX8MJVDXL._SY300_.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Think I'm gonna buy one of these birds to put on my property. Nothing says badass like owning exotic animals.

cassowary-header-2_tcm25-568945.jpg

• 1Brony

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Oh fuck. I can finally buy an ocelot

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Think I may get one of these finger monkeys too

88a4086b72538949db32aaf013f2dffc.jpg

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I tip biggly if service is good and normiely if it is less than good. Generally though, I try to engage them to brighten their mood and make the experience better for both of us.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
You give people bonus money for mediocre service? That's pretty pathetic.

mhmm, except I don’t really look at it as “bonus” money. yes, I understand the meaning of the word “gratuity,” but tipping is just a cultural norm that is in many places pretty tightly coupled to wages of waitstaff. I dont feel any need to deny somebody compensation for being a grouch or forgetful or whatever. Their job is to take my requests and ferry drink and foodstuffs from the kitchen and bar to me and my companions. If the service bothers me enough for some reason, I just won’t come back. On the other hand, if they do a good job, I am happy to express my appreciation with a larger tip than usual.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What if the norm was to pay workers livable wages. Who would you tip?

• 1Barf