Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Someone's salty tonight. Kiroy join me in this thread bro. Let me give you a back rub to ease thr tension.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pretty salty kiroy baited me to meganeg him last night. Those things cost 9k heavens points. Sometimes I think Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule puts actors up to this to drain my HP to get me to throw money at him for more.

Prob just conspiracy though. Maybe ill search about it in yandex.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I do my best shitposting when I'm on the toilet. Coincidence?

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know the name of that country song with the lyrics "i like my chicken fried, a cold beer on a friday night, a pair of tits that fit just right" ?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What do you mean dick? Do you not like a cold beer on a friday night and a pair of tits that fit you just right?
I'm saying you have the lyrics wrong. It's jeans, not tits. And easily Googled.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
iannis iannis Void Void

Cat has a pump on his thigh. Kinda hard. Almost like a large pimple in size or bug bite. Doesn't look like a pimple. It's kinda hard. Should i take him to the vet? No idea where he would have gotten a bug bite. He's an indoor cat.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If he isn't showing any obvious signs of distress and not fucking with it constantly, I'd monitor it for a few days and see if it gets any bigger or worse. Animals sometimes just get lumps for whatever reason, dogs more often I think. Since it isn't on someplace a little more vital, I think you can afford to just keep an eye on it at first. If no changes for the worse happen, just remember to bring it up at your next visit.

Of course, I am not a vet, so if Meow gets something horrible, don't blame me. Still, that's what I'd do for my own cat, up to you how much disposable income and time you have to spend on something that may or may not be anything to worry about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users