<Gold Donor>
Wish I wasn't so tired all the time.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

You should try to have structure in your life, eat healthy, hydrate and sports, and most importantly, consume copious amounts of powder snow.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You should try to have structure in your life, eat healthy, hydrate and sports, and most importantly, consume copious amounts of powder snow.
Working on it. Doesnt snow where i live tho.

• 1Moron

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Go to bed early, get up early, physical labor before dawn, avoid empty calories, kill your own food, nap in the shade, sleep outside on porch chairs with a weapon across your lap, return to tradition.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Go to bed early, get up early, physical labor before dawn, avoid empty calories, kill your own food, nap in the shade, sleep outside on porch chairs with a weapon across your lap, return to tradition.
Sounds like a lot of effort. Shitposting on the internet is easier.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It’s your thread. Tell us your troubles?
Just sucks. Maybe y'all are better at handling this but with everything closed I never see anyone. I don't why it doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone.

• 1Moron

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Consider joining in the riots. Fun and giggles. You’ll meet dumb gals dtf for sure. It’s the festival you can’t miss. Deposit rolex, wear leather armbands with flowers. Can’t go wrong, Folbro.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Consider joining in the riots. Fun and giggles. You’ll meet dumb gals dtf for sure. It’s the festival you can’t miss. Deposit rolex, wear leather armbands with flowers. Can’t go wrong, Folbro.
Aint no riots where I live. Just a shit ton of heat and humidity. I think everyone just watches netflix when they're not working. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Moron

Hosix

All labs matter!
We could have one of those group zoom meetings? FoH members only? Would that make you feel better Foler Foler ? Make it a drinking game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking about converting to a normie. Maybe ignorance is bliss.

• 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Have some kids. Won’t have to worry about personal problems of any kind no more.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users