Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar can't wait to smoke your smuggly Russian ass at the range mang. The ak is decent, I'll admit but it's no ar..

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Foler, you need to admit to yourself you're lose and have been lost a long time. Give up the character.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fuck man, the cat just threw up at the doorway and i stepped in it

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fuck man, the cat just threw up at the doorway and i stepped in it

To teach the cat where to properly vomit you should lock him in the bathroom with you. Then force yourself to puke repeatedly until he gets it. It’s the only way to be sure.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
FUCK HE THREW UP IN THE BATHROOM TOO FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Why? Is he sick?

they brush their fur with their bristly tongues and like any brush, they collect dead hairs. Rather than experience the thorny adventure of cleaning their hairy tongues with their claws, they just swallow it. It just sits in their stomachs being mashed against their meals and more hair from subsequent grooming sessions until critical mass is achieved whereupon the matted ball of hair and undigested food is forcibly ejected.They are generally pretty shaken by the uncleanliness of all this and quuckly set about wiping their barfy tongues on their coats.

HTH 🍎

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
they brush their fur with their bristly tongues and like any brush, they collect dead hairs. Rather than experience the thorny adventure of cleaning their hairy tongues with their claws, they just swallow it. It just sits in their stomachs being mashed against their meals and more hair from subsequent grooming sessions until critical mass is achieved whereupon the matted ball of hair and undigested food is forcibly ejected.They are generally pretty shaken by the uncleanliness of all this and quuckly set about wiping their barfy tongues on their coats.

HTH 🍎
I didn't see any hair. Just partially digested food. Is my cat broken?