Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't see any hair. Just partially digested food. Is my cat broken?
If I had a nickel for every time I stepped in cat puke in the middle of the night, I'd be able to buy a nice Swatch.

Like iannis said, they just puke sometimes. Now, if it is several times a day, for an extended number of days, then I'd have it checked out. But just once or twice a day, here and there, it probably isn't anything beyond cats just being cats. The main thing to watch out for is to make sure he's still eating, because I've got a whole story about Amira not eating and how horrible that was. She had to get a hole in her neck and a tube shoved down into her stomach and I fed her pureed food 4 times a day for over a month :( Once a cat stops eating, it won't start up again, unlike a dog.

There are only two major things to watch out for with cats, not eating and not pissing. Those two things can be extremely serious for a cat. So unless you see blood in his puke, or he's doing it a lot, he's probably fine. They just puke, a lot. Might want to consider getting one of those hand steam cleaners if you have carpet that you care about, btw. Mine is just rental carpet so I clean it as best I can, but in the long run I don't give a fuck that it stains/bleaches the carpet. If I owned that carpet though, I'd have one of those things.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. Cats tend to be permanently dehydrated. Renal failure is the #2 killer of cats behind cars.

There are a few tricks. In general, every cat has their own preference, cats prefer to drink running water to still water. I will let mine drink out of the kitchen tap. Turn it on low give her five minutes. Cats also tend to prefer not to drink still water next to their food for whatever reason. Put water and food in separate locations. And cats can develop a plastic allergy which affects their skin. Glass or ceramic bowls for water and food.

Liking is just part of their normal digestive maintenance. It's normal for a cat. I've watched cats go eat patches of grass. They're doing that because they know it's going to make them puke. They cleaning out their insides too.

Rudimentary kitty medicine.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it's because their instinct is to hunt fresh meat, and get their water out of blood. I doubt that's technically true, but it's probably part of why cats thirst response seems to be muted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Saw a homeless guy playing with his dick out spread eagle at a bus stop today. Drove by and called the cops on home. Vagrants.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hit the gym first time in 2 weeks. Sweaty balls are sweaty. Nn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
FF7803B5-E133-4192-A912-5EF477F7C289.jpeg

Hot women are looking for you in <insert your are>, all you have to do is give her cc info. Tineye says some prostitute site. Nice.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user