Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Matched with this girl who says she's a couple. Apparently swingers they call themselves. She's super hot. Do I bang? Think the husband has to watch or something

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I give LLR literally a gold idea that could turn it around for this forum and the man Picard's me. Hath you no justice?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Rumro has it Brad had cancer of the pancreass

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bandwagon Bandwagon iirc you need to see what routers are compatible with your service provider. Go to charters website and they should have a list. Thought I'd give you a heads up before you make the same mistake I did a few years back.

Also would you be interested in buying my drones? Prob best to piece then out tbh. Dunno if you need a long range setup but I have a dragon link and a telemetry/vid setup that can get 20 miles or so with decent los

Hosix

All labs matter!
Matched with this girl who says she's a couple. Apparently swingers they call themselves. She's super hot. Do I bang? Think the husband has to watch or something

Yes. Pictures of her. Then do what you want with the husband.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Anyone have any advice on what to do when everything just feels like your in a pit you can't climb out of and you keep making bad decisions because of it?

Don't really want to go into anymore details in Shaw. Figured maybe some of you had been in a similar situation once and something had helped you.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
One thing I love about this forum, at least for me personally, is that with only a few exceptions (turn and Trex), y'all feel like family. I see you at my breakfast table every morning, on my breaks, at night. Families fight no doubt. But you're my shitposting family at the end of the day. Anyways, just want to say I appreciate you.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like you need anti depressants bruh seriously can really help stabilize your mood

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you need anti depressants bruh seriously can really help stabilize your mood
Already am. More I'd like to say but probably best to save for grown up forum safe space if ever get outta here.

Hope all you shirtbirds have a great Thanksgiving. Remember to get too drunk and upset your family with your opposing political views.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What's up Big Foler?

I'd say hodj is right but you might need to just talk to someone first. Sounds like some depression homie. Maybe the pussy seasonal "I'm stressed right now but shit in general is alright" kind or maybe the actual kind.

I got a few old friends I always reach out to when I get like that. Keeps the drinking and self-loathing shit in check.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
IMG_3529.JPG

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Already am. More I'd like to say but probably best to save for grown up forum safe space if ever get outta here.

Hope all you shirtbirds have a great Thanksgiving. Remember to get too drunk and upset your family with your opposing political views.

Sometimes anti depressants stop working too

Might need to have your script changed up/have your primary care provider re evaluate the dosage, the type, etc.

If you need to talk in pm's about it im available whenever

Hope you have a good thanksgiving as well foler

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's up Big Foler?

I'd say hodj is right but you might need to just talk to someone first. Sounds like some depression homie. Maybe the pussy seasonal "I'm stressed right now but shit in general is alright" kind or maybe the actual kind.

I got a few old friends I always reach out to when I get like that. Keeps the drinking and self-loathing shit in check.
Sup screamy. Kind of a long story man. It's not something that's kind of sprouted up recently. Dunno what to say tbh. Maybe the holidays just make it worse.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sometimes anti depressants stop working too

Might need to have your script changed up/have your primary care provider re evaluate the dosage, the type, etc.

If you need to talk in pm's about it im available whenever

Hope you have a good thanksgiving as well foler
Thanks man. Let's talk in a few days maybe. Gonna clear my head a little. Appreciate the offer.

• 1Solidarity