Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Loving this guy's new character. He's trolling them so hard by being a career troll pretending not to be a career troll. Even named it after himself!

Sascha has reached 4d troll.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Brando really is retarded. He's not just a troll. Wow.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This was almost a really good dig. Too bad you have no idea why.
You are the one that has no idea why it was a great dig. Stop doxxing people. I work for very important people in Hollywood. Lots of cum and coffe EVERY DAY. you have no idea the amount.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Genuine compliments to brighten someone's day on here is = ball gargling.

Remind me again why this place is the doldrums of people getting laid on here?

Pfft. You a glass half full arent you? I give you pole position over Foler if I was gonna start banging dudes and you get salty? It isnt even much of a contest. Now if it was between you and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , well he can perma-ban Scream so ...

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You are the one that has no idea why it was a great dig. Stop doxxing people. I work for very important people in Hollywood. Lots of cum and coffe EVERY DAY. you have no idea the amount.
You people really are dumb as inbred rocks arn't you?

You do realize that at least 3 people that I know of on this site (all three being cuckservitards like you) have actually tried to doxx me right? You want to play this game with me after just watching what happened here? You are really that stupid?

Now, here is what I am going to do. I am going to make a HUGE stink about your accusation that I am doxxing people, while making it known that there have been multiple attempts to doxx me. You just watched what happened here right? And you REALLY think this the course you want to take.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
FF8DCB17-CDF9-49E6-985B-ECD2B866F07D-7698-0000060107C38ACD.jpg

Don't dox, people. You might end up with Michelle Obamas phone number.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Public announcement. Always use different usernames across websites. Try to use burner email addresses for them. Always pick usernames in which Google will try to autocorrect or show similar results, for example "newlamp" "gamergo" etc etc. And never ever ever ever use the same username you use on other forums on Reddit.

This psa is brought to you by The Database(tm)

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Never thought I'd say this but new 16' mbp gets here on Monday. Max Stoke. Never was an apple fan but took the plunge with first Apple product last year, mbp, and it's become my main dev machine.

Still think it's absurdly overpriced especially for QA (my 3k 2017 model needed entire logic board replaced after 2 months).

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You people really are dumb as inbred rocks arn't you?

You do realize that at least 3 people that I know of on this site (all three being cuckservitards like you) have actually tried to doxx me right? You want to play this game with me after just watching what happened here? You are really that stupid?

Now, here is what I am going to do. I am going to make a HUGE stink about your accusation that I am doxxing people, while making it known that there have been multiple attempts to doxx me. You just watched what happened here right? And you REALLY think this the course you want to take.
Yes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Never thought I'd say this but new 16' mbp gets here on Monday. Max Stoke. Never was an apple fan but took the plunge with first Apple product last year, mbp, and it's become my main dev machine.

Still think it's absurdly overpriced especially for QA (my 3k 2017 model needed entire logic board replaced after 2 months).
What do you dev? Where does your files go on that appletini? I'm on ipad or Thinkpad, just works.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I have a sickness in my head

• 1Like