Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know how to find your spirit animal?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Public announcement. Always use different usernames across websites. Try to use burner email addresses for them. Always pick usernames in which Google will try to autocorrect or show similar results, for example "newlamp" "gamergo" etc etc. And never ever ever ever use the same username you use on other forums on Reddit.

This psa is brought to you by The Database(tm)
Bro, if you're gonna send me a friend request on my real FB page, PM on here that you're gonna do it first

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Been tagged a few times in hodj hodj salty thread. Not gonna read 20+ pages with Todd victimtalk. Can someone tldr it for me? Todd still mad that hodj told me to do something with his picture?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I ever tell you boys about the time I boned a girl on Tiger Woods yacht?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Been tagged a few times in hodj hodj salty thread. Not gonna read 20+ pages with Todd victimtalk. Can someone tldr it for me? Todd still mad that hodj told me to do something with his picture?

Yeah he's still blaming me for that and demanding photos of my wife for some absurd reason mostly because he's a sex pervert

• 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah he's still blaming me for that and demanding photos of my wife for some absurd reason mostly because he's a sex pervert
That's pretty creepy and gross dude. Seriously. You have a tranny whos demanding nude pics of ur wife via the Internet. Welcome to 2019. What a fucked up time to be alive.

Sorry hodj. Just ain't nothin right about that. Vanessa Vanessa that's wrong and you know it.

• 1Truth!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have a sickness in my head

tenor.gif

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's up with the flashlight derail in politics. Buncha faggots talking about carrying bats in your car.. the fuck? Keep a fucking gun in your car. Keep carry gun on me and a 12ga locked in the back.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj . I owe you big time. Been using your potato memes to slide into girls dmz on the insta and shit works fer real. The Stonehenge butter one is a winner

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule just had a brilliant idea. What if we had a thread called girls of tinder. Post pics of girls you find on dating apps then make the only two reactions in the thread "swipe left" and "swipe right"

• 1Picard