Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Hosix

All labs matter!

When I come to Florida I am going to spend a day watching this shit. It’s great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Did you get one? I get a McGriddle now and again. I made the girl and I some dope ass breakfast burritos earlier.
Nah. Actually wanted a sasuage egg and cheese biscuit. Haven't had one in years. Contemplated going to the store and getting biscuits to make it. Then ended up not doing that. Eggs and chicken sausage it was...

I love me a good breakfast burrito. I only discovered them maybe 3 years ago. I really don't come across them often but when i do its a treat

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I love me a good breakfast burrito. I only discovered them maybe 3 years ago. I really don't come across them often but when i do its a treat
No idea where you are at, but if you are in the Orlando area check out Luckys Market around this time for their Hatch Green Chile fest. Also Chuys. It's nowhere close to as good as local NM fresh roasted but it comes close and makes for the best goddamn burrito you will ever have in your life.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No idea where you are at, but if you are in the Orlando area check out Luckys Market around this time for their Hatch Green Chile fest. Also Chuys. It's nowhere close to as good as local NM fresh roasted but it comes close and makes for the best goddamn burrito you will ever have in your life.
Had to google that. Rip

Chuys aint bad. I don't really like eating out. I just wanna make my own or buy something from the store thats semi premade tbh. I mean I live in the woods. Id love to wake up and eat a brekky burrito in nature.

Have you found anything in the store, maybe in frozen foods that can be grilled or heated up to be decent?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm also a huge snob about that shit though so I'm sure there might be some decent options.

Perfect BB is Mexican Cheese blend, crispy potatoes, seasoned eggs, Green or Red Chile New Mexico Chile (Christmas if you're an alpha) and either Sausage, Bacon or Chorizo.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm also a huge snob about that shit though so I'm sure there might be some decent options.

Perfect BB is Mexican Cheese blend, crispy potatoes, seasoned eggs, Green or Red Chile New Mexico Chile (Christmas if you're an alpha) and either Sausage, Bacon or Chorizo.
Oh ya, I'm not hard to please. I mean where I live isn't known for it's food. 🤷‍♂️

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of. I need to get the smoker out tomorrow and evaluate if I can bring it back to life after sitting for 7 years. Hopefully it just needs new thermo

• 1Thoughts & Prayers