Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bro... Tomatoes sometimes go in breakfast burritos.

I sometimes make my own with eggs, cheese, and Jamaican jerk-spiced veg. Totes delish bros.
Bro, update us on your life. It's been like a decade. I assume you're extremely successful, married with children like the rest of us on the forum? Are you american bro?

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bro, update us on your life. It's been like a decade. I assume you're extremely successful, married with children like the rest of us on the forum? Are you american bro?

Married, #nokids, just took a step down in responsibility as a financial regulator to move into private industry for more money. I'm on a lower rung of a much taller ladder. Shit's aight bro. Not "extremely" successful, but I do alright, closing in on 6 figures in a medium COL area. Working my way back up into management now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did you steal some money, jailtime and now you’re selling dope?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Married, #nokids, just took a step down in responsibility as a financial regulator to move into private industry for more money. I'm on a lower rung of a much taller ladder. Shit's aight bro. Not "extremely" successful, but I do alright, closing in on 6 figures in a medium COL area. Working my way back up into management now.
Sick bro. Sick. Have you met Screamfeeder Screamfeeder bro?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
7afJBNw.jpg
AznTC1V.jpg
hg9lWzV.jpg
Jfm6BaB.jpg
GmiLlDN.jpg

I had a ton more but lost that drive somewhere.

• 1Like

Silver Knight of the Realm
Considering I made most of the jug avatars on the old board, I would hope so. Not yours though. Not sure where that one came from.
I thought that was you, bro. I can't remember who made it either. I don't care what anybody says about you, bro, you're alright.

• 1Like