Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He'll be fine and show the world that the entire thing is hoax flu

Honest question - the fact that he went to the hospital to avoid complications and further health issues makes this a hoax flu? Or the fact that his handlers and advisors got him to go to the hospital because it's a serious flu is true?

hmm.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Honest question - the fact that he went to the hospital to avoid complications and further health issues makes this a hoax flu? Or the fact that his handlers and advisors got him to go to the hospital because it's a serious flu is true?

hmm.
Hoax flu

Hosix

All labs matter!
Also jk. Chicago is a shitter jogger infested town and the pizza is hot garbage.

Come at me Araysar Araysar

You have said some really stupid shit....but insulting Chicago pizza is pants on the head retarded. I hope your pista gets a flat and you need a tow.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You have said some really stupid shit....but insulting Chicago pizza is pants on the head retarded. I hope your pista gets a flat and you need a tow.
I just found the best florida pizza

Izo

Tranny Chaser
father-son-pizza-attack.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Gimme your addresses bros and I'll overnight florida pizza to u

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If you send me Florida pizza I'm going to have to send you Chicago pizza.

Don't make me do it.
Ok real talk for a minute. I can't find chicago pizza. I've been trying pizza places all around me in this new area I'm in. Just found one with decent nyc pizza. I can't find chicago though. Is there some mainstream aversion to it?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ok real talk for a minute. I can't find chicago pizza. I've been trying pizza places all around me in this new area I'm in. Just found one with decent nyc pizza. I can't find chicago though. Is there some mainstream aversion to it?

Chicago pizza isn't pizza. It's casserole. I will never eat it again in my life

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users