Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Enjoy your paper thin, zero sauce, dried cheese crap.

Deep dish is devine. Also, stop stealing John Stewart routines.
He never said thin crust. Don't be so presumptuous scream. Hand tossed is the way.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Enjoy your paper thin, zero sauce, dried cheese crap.

Deep dish is devine. Also, stop stealing John Stewart routines.

Pizza doesn't have to be paper thin, but deep dish is just something I don't like. The dough is never cooked sufficiently, and there is too much sauce. The cheese is also always undercooked.

Don't be mad that someone doesn't like the same things as you. sheesh.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Pizza doesn't have to be paper thin, but deep dish is just something I don't like. The dough is never cooked sufficiently, and there is too much sauce. The cheese is also always undercooked.

Don't be mad that someone doesn't like the same things as you. sheesh.
I'm not mad...I was trying to do a whole bit like we did about the goose and turkey...

• 1Seriously?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah, well fuck you. Chicago pizza sucks the balls of donkeys. And you know it.
And NY style, 3 foot wide, low moisture, greasy, floppy paper is the shit that comes out of the donkeys ass.

There is a reason you fold NY pizza in half. You wish it was more like deep dish.

Come at me bro.

• 1Slow

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And NY style, 3 foot wide, low moisture, greasy, floppy paper is the shit that comes out of the donkeys ass.

There is a reason you fold NY pizza in half. You wish it was more like deep dish.

Come at me bro.

That's why you get good, Italian style. Wood oven baked. Not too thin, not too thick. Home made sauce. Fresh cheese.

But I know you'd prefer simpler, less sophisticated food. It suits you better. Simple.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bunch of pizza elitists in here. Florida pizza sounds like ass. Chicago pizza is the win.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm just gonna import an Italian to make me pizza. It's too complicated.