Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
I worked with little scrappy in production of this video.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler Foler

If you don't have one of these, I'll never take you seriously again:

Touring-Superleggera-Aero-3_3.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
  • 1Supertaster

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
So you're saying you DON'T have one?

I can't take you seriously anymore. SAD!
That hot dumpster fire you linked? Hell no! I do have a 488 pista. This is me driving it. (That's also a rolex.) I also own a 12 year old diesel truck because I'm a man of the common people.

72412042_437262650266077_2808526642014921251_n-02.jpeg

• 1Bullshit

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
I am a man of the finest of taste

• 1Supertaster

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Fucking phone cracked this morning. Nfc how it's in an otterbox. So went to store to fix it. Long line. Girl behind me was smoke, brazilian prob. Some disgusting incel fat loser walked in after her and tried to butt us all. I got in front of him and told him i believe he was behind her. He then said THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT DICK and took a seat like a good beta cuck being told what to do. I turned around and laughed at him through my mask. He called me a dick again on the way out. Asked him if he wanted to talk about it but he ignored me.

Being beta cuck ugly loser with no manners like a complete savage must suck.

Anyways that girl was fine. She was wearing tight workout shorts and this top showing her belly. Tan and fit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking phone cracked this morning. Nfc how it's in an otterbox. So went to store to fix it. Long line. Girl behind me was smoke, brazilian prob. Some disgusting incel fat loser walked in after her and tried to butt us all. I got in front of him and told him i believe he was behind her. He then said THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT DICK and took a seat like a good beta cuck being told what to do. I turned around and laughed at him through my mask. He called me a dick again on the way out. Asked him if he wanted to talk about it but he ignored me.

Anyways that girl was fine. She was wearing tight workout shorts and this top showing her belly. Tan and fit.
When can we expect the nudes?

Hosix

All labs matter!

So you got his number for sexting and rides in the pista?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Look at this big dog alpha totally taking control of this phone store line situation. it's some fluke of nature that she didn't start slobbing your knob right there on the spot.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Look at this big dog alpha totally taking control of this phone store line situation. it's some fluke of nature that she didn't start slobbing your knob right there on the spot.
Right?! Beta cucked this faggot. She actually did give me head in the pista after.