Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
517_450.jpg
Show off

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, def wasn't Tad. AKA Mr. Sliderule.

BTW didn't someone finally dox him here?

Damnit, I thought the account might have been an alt and he flitted around the rickshaw threads for a little bit.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole with me again?!
I don't remember it bothering me the first time. It wasn't like any of that upset me or anything.

And I don't remember going at it with you, like cats and dogs. Maybe I did and I don't recall?

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I don't remember it bothering me the first time. It wasn't like any of that upset me or anything.

And I don't remember going at it with you, like cats and dogs. Maybe I did and I don't recall?

My bad, wasn't totally directed at you just haven't spoken about it in a while around these parts. Was more like a -- you guys don't really want to hear about this again do you? Was inclined to answer your question on whether I was real or simulated people, then I thought maybe I should give some disclaimer or a warning here first before I start in.

Also I don't know who's thread we're in or if they want us fucking with it. Not being able to edit posts really sucks.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My bad, wasn't totally directed at you just haven't spoken about it in a while around these parts. Was more like a -- you guys don't really want to hear about this again do you? Was inclined to answer your question on whether I was real or simulated people, then I thought maybe I should give some disclaimer or a warning here first before I start in.

Also I don't know who's thread we're in or if they want us fucking with it. Not being able to edit posts really sucks.
Welcome fren. You're in my thread. They call me The Architect, The Architect of The Simulation..

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also I don't know who's thread we're in or if they want us fucking with it.
Well, if you're Pro-Trump, Big Folgers will let you get away with murder.

But if you're pro-Biden then he might run you over with his monster truck.

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well, if you're Pro-Trump, Big Folgers will let you get away with murder.

But if you're pro-Biden then he might run you over with his monster truck.
This is MAGA country 🤷‍♂️

• 1Trump