Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Why does my cat grow no hair around his nipples????

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why does my cat grow no hair around his nipples????

Frequent sucking and licking will prohibit hair growth around the nipple so give him a break for a week or two and you'll start seeing hairs growing in

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Man fuck me. Grabbed hose and snake stuck its head out. Scared the shit out of me. Turned it on and out come flying two snakes curled up together. Maybe 8-10 inches long. Babies.

Tried to ID then and best I came up with is brown snake, eastern brown snake... Not venomous so i walked them in the woods and let them go..View attachment 310938

Foldies you never told us you were Pentecostal. They do one hell of a church service.

iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Void Void what do you feed your cats? Apparently I've been feeding mine garbage food.. Looks like high quality canned is best but it's $$$. Gonna try tiki cat dry food. Has 46% meat protein volume.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Taste of the Wild (pick a flavor) dry food is what I feed them. There are "better" foods out there, but finding them somewhere convenient AND relatively reasonably priced is pretty tough. I buy mine from a feed store that also carries the chick start I use as cat litter, so it works out well. (Reminds me, I need to go buy more litter this weekend.)

Only 42% protein, omg!

Not that you asked, but I free feed so they can eat whenever they want. My first cat likely got the beetus and died from that, but he was happy, and my current cats aren't fat at all. Amira had that issue where I had to feed her through a tube for months, so she still gets one helping of canned food a day simply because I spoil her. Once she passes I will never feed "on a schedule" ever again. I feed her when I get home from work, so around 4:30 PM. But on the weekends, she starts in on the CONSTANT fucking crying for food anywhere between 8 and 10 AM. And when I finally give in and feed her around noon, she forgets that I fed her and starts back up around 4!! I refuse her then, but it still takes awhile for it to sink in. When I used to feed her first thing in the morning (6:30), she started waking my ass up at 3AM wanting to be fed. So, fuck that shit.

There's a meme somewhere that I've seen that says if you want to never forget a daily task, just start feeding your cat at that time every day. They will fucking remind you.

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let's say you're going to prison. You want to get ahead on this whole prison rape thing before you have jerome piping his hot salami up your butt during a steamy showered sesh. Would you just kindly inform fellow inmates you have either HIV or AIDs?

Izo Izo ?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Let's say you're going to prison. You want to get ahead on this whole prison rape thing before you have jerome piping his hot salami up your butt during a steamy showered sesh. Would you just kindly inform fellow inmates you have either HIV or AIDs?

Izo Izo ?
White people go to jail?

DickTrickle

You'll just get raped by the people with AIDS. Or lifers who don't care. Or by dumb fucks who don't know any better because prison is full of dumb fucks.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You'll just get raped by the people with AIDS. Or lifers who don't care. Or by dumb fucks who don't know any better because prison is full of dumb fucks.
I mean even if you're a lifer, doesnt aids suck? I wouldn't wanna be in pain during my lifetime prison stay.

DickTrickle

I mean even if you're a lifer, doesnt aids suck? I wouldn't wanna be in pain during my lifetime prison stay.
Except they'll get the drug cocktail to manage it and nowadays it's a pretty manageable disease if you're getting the right drugs.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Except they'll get the drug cocktail to manage it and nowadays it's a pretty manageable disease if you're getting the right drugs.
I guess. I don't know much about it but magic johnson seems to be doing well