Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Folerbro, I haven't been around much lately, what happened to Tiggles?
He got RR and his vag was very salty so instead of being a man and accepting his RR sentence and shitposting here till it was over he went afk. Then like 2 months ago he resurfaced demanding amod delete his account. Something about knocking up a jew girl in denver and child support.

Thus he is gone. 🤷‍♂️

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was uncle sam that got to him after he sold his mein kampf.
Nah. I have information that he contributed sperm (by accident?) to make a jew baby with jew-gf. He wanted to abort, she wouldn't, so he got cold feet and fled denver and had to burn his account here in fear of raising the baby jew half-breed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Breach, abortion is sucy a fucking evil thing.
Can be. It’s probably more nuanced. And it happens naturally all the time. Other cases, like counseling, essentially nudging abortion, of, say, potential down syndrom babies at 12w scans saves society a lot of money. I can’t say I’m universally against it.
I think females should have the rights to their own reproductive organs. It’s one thing that separates us from the developing countries, nonstop baby making and poverty. The emancipation of women.
And also child support should be more like eurocuckistan, reasonable. Balanced.

Where you a child of a single parent, Folbro?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nah man, actual consequences to consider are dumb. Idiocracy is the way of the future.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's only part of it, though. Dumb and poor people fucking out of control and getting pregnant is the bigger issue. If you want smart and successful people for society, they're going to have to invest in themselves more than dumb and poor people. Not to the extent that their career becomes their life, but it probably needs to be part of it for many. You can largely outlaw safe abortion, especially for most of the population, but there's no chance you're going to be able to outlaw fucking.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You could just offer an optional extra $50 a month in food stampies/Obama bucks in exchange for permanent sterilization for welfare recipients. The positive ROI on this investment would be astronomical.

Pure opt in only, so nobody can claim its oppressive or racist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You could just offer an optional extra $50 a month in food stampies/Obama bucks in exchange for permanent sterilization for welfare recipients. The positive ROI on this investment would be astronomical.

Pure opt in only, so nobody can claim its oppressive or racist.

Children should be taxed instead of funded.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Children should be taxed instead of funded.

I know this was likely made tongue in cheek, but it's actually something to think about. We reward people for having children while the deficit grows, health care isn't guaranteed, and when you retire, you might get screwed. Why not move the benefits we give for kids to people over 60?

Just random thoughts.

• 1Faggotry