Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I know this was likely made tongue in cheek, but it's actually something to think about.

It is not.

The US isn't as bad as Belgium, over here it is a farce, we are paying the bottom of society massive amounts of money in order to breed.

Here are some of the official numbers:

Pumping out a kid? Have € 1.144,44.
Pumped out a kid? € 166,46 goes your way, monthly
Kid old enough to go to school? Add € 20,81 - € 62,42 monthly (we have free education for low income groups)
Also add a yearly bonus for kid in school - from € 105,98 to € 3720,75 (!)
Are you unemployed and thus poor? Add € 83,23 - per child - monthly
Can you get your kid diagnosed with ADHD/Autism/..? Add between € 84,02 and € 560,10 monthly

A surprising amount of children in the lower class has ADHD (basically they didn't get a proper education and their shit behavior is blamed on it).

Each kid generates easily over 400$ / month, while education is free, food at school is free, and they wear the clothes their 6 siblings did before.

On top of that, having kids will speed up the process of getting social (free) housing, and the place you get will be better. Legally, each child should have its own bedroom, so if you pump out 4-5, you'll get a 4+ bedroom villa with at least 2 bathrooms .. for free!

Finally, having multiple children and being in a low income scale, means you literally pay no taxes. You get reductions on gas/electricity/interweb, cheaper healthcare, ...

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh and that is the package for kids born after 2019. The older one was even more generous, and increased with the amount of kids one has.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can be. It’s probably more nuanced. And it happens naturally all the time. Other cases, like counseling, essentially nudging abortion, of, say, potential down syndrom babies at 12w scans saves society a lot of money. I can’t say I’m universally against it.
I think females should have the rights to their own reproductive organs. It’s one thing that separates us from the developing countries, nonstop baby making and poverty. The emancipation of women.
And also child support should be more like eurocuckistan, reasonable. Balanced.

Where you a child of a single parent, Folbro?
Abort it to save society money?

Know what would also save society money? Stop giving losers who don't want to contribute to it hand-outs and giving free housing and food to felons who had their chance and should be executed.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It is not.

The US isn't as bad as Belgium, over here it is a farce, we are paying the bottom of society massive amounts of money in order to breed.

Here are some of the official numbers:

Pumping out a kid? Have € 1.144,44.
Pumped out a kid? € 166,46 goes your way, monthly
Kid old enough to go to school? Add € 20,81 - € 62,42 monthly (we have free education for low income groups)
Also add a yearly bonus for kid in school - from € 105,98 to € 3720,75 (!)
Are you unemployed and thus poor? Add € 83,23 - per child - monthly
Can you get your kid diagnosed with ADHD/Autism/..? Add between € 84,02 and € 560,10 monthly

A surprising amount of children in the lower class has ADHD (basically they didn't get a proper education and their shit behavior is blamed on it).

Each kid generates easily over 400$ / month, while education is free, food at school is free, and they wear the clothes their 6 siblings did before.

On top of that, having kids will speed up the process of getting social (free) housing, and the place you get will be better. Legally, each child should have its own bedroom, so if you pump out 4-5, you'll get a 4+ bedroom villa with at least 2 bathrooms .. for free!

Finally, having multiple children and being in a low income scale, means you literally pay no taxes. You get reductions on gas/electricity/interweb, cheaper healthcare, ...
Fuck imagine getting paid for having ADD. I'd be so rich. Richer than I already am.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
kevin dillon win GIF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man, nothing better than waking up on a Saturday morning and dunking on libtard faggots. Gonna be a good day bros.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
At some point in my career, I was reviewing public transportation schedules for needy children.

This free form of private public transport picks up handicapped kids and delivers them at the special school most suited for their needs.

After checking the passengers lists, it amazed me to see that many passengers had siblings.

One kid was named "Pikachu", parents were both on disability.

So both of your parents are people with an IQ under 80, you inherit that trait along with various disabilities, and the fuckers decide to call you Pikachu.

This is the dead honest truth.

• 1Double Worf