Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nothing like slurping diwn canned chicken while rolling the Walmart parking lot in your pista.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nothing like slurping diwn canned chicken while rolling the Walmart parking lot in your pista.

200.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Araysar is so triggered today that it makes me giddy. Hehe.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Ive never seen this... Wonder if it's just a canadian thing? Ill look at store. How do you eat it?
There's flakes of ham, chicken, and turkey. I think you guys would sandwiches made with them as chick salad, turkey salad, ham salad, etc...

I usually mix it with some sweet dill relish, a few drops of hot sauce, some salt & pepper, and some miracle whip, and do finger sandwiches with it.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
There's flakes of ham, chicken, and turkey. I think you guys would sandwiches made with them as chick salad, turkey salad, ham salad, etc...

I usually mix it with some sweet dill relish, a few drops of hot sauce, some salt & pepper, and some miracle whip, and do finger sandwiches with it.
Thanks. Ill check the store. If i can't find I bet I can source online

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Reporting this post to Ferrari as I believe it violates their terms for ownership.

Hope you enjoyed that Pista.
Lol ferrari literally did the wrap for me in Italy before they shipped it here.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Since Araysar Araysar has decided to be a giant faggot and continue shitting up this thread I've decided to release my first drop (hopefully the only one necessary.).

I think it speaks for itself.

foto_no_exif (15).jpg

• 29Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 30 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol what the fuck. You guys are both gay as fuck, just have homoerotic sex and be done with it.

• 13Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 17 users

SeanDoe1z1

Foler Foler ran a workshop on russian trickery. i'm pretty sure he is deep faking us all. i touched my computer screen and my thumb went inside like that one simpson's halloween episode so...

yeah someone needs to call chelsea manning and get this commie spy arrested asap. i'm on to you man

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Since Araysar Araysar has decided to be a giant faggot and continue shitting up this thread I've decided to release my first drop (hopefully the only one necessary.).

View attachment 318144
May you all know the truth and may that truth set you free. Araysar Araysar is a complete cuck who's wife wouldn't even let him vote MAGA. He's all talk. Probably gave him blue balls until he voted straight blue.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>

View attachment 318144

Weird, here's the version I have.

1605627400165.png

Dont play games, you little antique lamp collecting faggot fairy

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users