Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll be there. Araysar Araysar if I write a letter to your wife maybe I can convince her to let you come?

Screenshot_20201119-204800_Parler-02.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why would you need to write to my wife about shit you photoshopped?

How many cocks are you gonna chug at this one?
Lol you know that wasn't photoshopped. It's fine. Your a family man. Happy wife happy life. We UNDERSTAND.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lol you know that wasn't photoshopped. It's fine. Your a family man. Happy wife happy life. We UNDERSTAND.

You can easily prove it wasn't photoshopped by posting the entire thread of that conversation instead of just the part you photoshopped

But you're a liar and that's why you haven't

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You can easily prove it wasn't photoshopped by posting the entire thread of that conversation instead of just the part you photoshopped

But you're a liar and that's why you haven't
Lol you seriously want me to post the entire thread? I can't tell if your trolling me or just want to dig your own grave

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol you seriously want me to post the entire thread? I can't tell if your trolling me or just want to dig your own grave

Why?

Are you planning on photoshopping the entire thread too?

Post it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guys honestly, this homosexual back and forth banter between Araysar and Foler is close to ban territory IMO. Im not the type to advocate for posters to be silenced, but for fucks sake guys, this thread shouldnt be the place for you two to be going back and forth with such homosexual bullshit.

Cmon. Just PM eachother or something. Mods should at least give these fags a warning to fuck off. Its been going on for like 4 fucking days already.

• 8Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why?

Are you planning on photoshopping the entire thread too?

Post it.
Ah so that's your angle now? I post the whole thread and itll be "photoshopped"? That'll always be your excuse for being a complete fake on this forums. Not even man enough to vote trump because your wife blue balls you.

You disgust me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Guys honestly, this homosexual back and forth banter between Araysar and Foler is close to ban territory IMO. Im not the type to advocate for posters to be silenced, but for fucks sake guys, this thread shouldnt be the place for you two to be going back and forth with such homosexual bullshit.

Cmon. Just PM eachother or something. Mods should at least give these fags a warning to fuck off. Its been going on for like 4 fucking days already.
our mods are as useful as republicaan poll watchers

• 7Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Its Araysar Araysar who won't shut the fuck up. Don't look at me. He started it and hes obsessed with me for whatever weird reason.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ah so that's your angle now? I post the whole thread and itll be "photoshopped"? That'll always be your excuse for being a complete fake on this forums. Not even man enough to vote trump because your wife blue balls you.

You disgust me.

You photoshopped the first "screenshot".

Any Amod Amod can prove it by looking at our messages

Why wouldn't I expect you to photoshop all of them? It's trivial with inspect tool in Chrome.

• 1Dislike

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You photoshopped the first "screenshot".

Any Amod Amod can prove it by looking at our messages

Why wouldn't I expect you to photoshop all of them? It's trivial with inspect tool in Chrome.
I thought you were gonna stop now? Get over it. Pathetic.

Jozu

Araysar why do you give a fuck? You have way more skin in the game. You shouldnt be bothered by this.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'd like you to stop shitting up this thread with your obsession with jogger dick. Yes.

No problem. I just need you to admit that you suck jogger dick.

Once the truth is no longer contested, we can stop posting about it

• 1Dislike

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No problem. I just need you to admit that you suck jogger dick.

Once the truth is no longer contested, we can stop posting about it
AHA! Shifting the goalposts! Amod Amod ban this man.

• 1Like

Jozu

Well, to be a fair observer, unless I missed it, to be done with this faggotry once and for all, I havent seen Foler really deny that he sucked jogger dick. I need a hard denial there and havent seen it.

• 1Solidarity