Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Im starting to think Foler is a soyboy incel who has bipolar disorder with a touch of autism. You are all over the place man. Its not funny, its sad. Anyone who jokes around about giving head to black men deserves to be treated like a simp.

What else do you want to tell us?

You're the moron who probably still thinks season 2 of True Detective gonna gets good any minute now. Not a lot of room to talk!

You went from telling them to stop shitting up the thread to getting fried chicken smears all over it now because you can't shut the fuck up yourself.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried to fucking defend Foler and then he randomly attacks me. So no, the only people shitting up the thread are the ones who contribute nothing. I was trying to get them to stop, so shut up you faggot.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This thread tonight. Y'all need to take your meds and calm thine tits.
Fight Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod wtf why did you drop araysars abortion in my thread? This shit belongs in retard dumping ground

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lol this guy. Why don't you come play with the big boys in politicals thread?

Because there's no discussion in there. It's an echo chamber, and anyone who posts opposing views just gets shit on over and over. Not a discussion, just a bunch of like-minded people mentally masturbating with each other.

But you didn't answer the question. No Georgia, no Michigan, and it's daily looking like no Pennsylvania. I'm curious how you think "the plan" is going. You're the one constantly citing "the plan," I'm looking for your opinion, not the opinion I know I'll get in the politics thread.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Because there's no discussion in there. It's an echo chamber, and anyone who posts opposing views just gets shit on over and over. Not a discussion, just a bunch of like-minded people mentally masturbating with each other.

But you didn't answer the question. No Georgia, no Michigan, and it's daily looking like no Pennsylvania. I'm curious how you think "the plan" is going. You're the one constantly citing "the plan," I'm looking for your opinion, not the opinion I know I'll get in the politics thread.
Sounds like your scared to formulate a good argument based on reason and logic. Do you not believe in reason and logic?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I asked you a question with easily demonstrated facts and you still haven't answered. Doesn't sound like I have a problem.
False.

Also we have a politics thread. Go there if you wish to debate. In my thread I am always right so you're fighting an uphill battle.

#MAGA

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
your daily reminder that Foler sucked black dick, posted about it while drunk, got caught, tried to edit the post, was too late, spent a whole week dodging repeated questions about his sucking black dick then made a photoshop to attack his accusers

• 1Like
  • 1Worf