Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well, to be a fair observer, unless I missed it, to be done with this faggotry once and for all, I havent seen Foler really deny that he said he sucked jogger dick. I need a hard denial there and havent seen it.
I don't suck jogger dick. Hossbro editted a quote from a post I removed. Anyone who hasn't been in on the larp and actually believed that is reeeal retarded sir.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't suck jogger dick. Hossbro editted a quote from a post I removed. Anyone who hasn't been in on the larp and actually believed that is reeeal retarded sir.

No, that's not true

At least 2 people confirmed you posted that

1605490288700.png

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well, to be a fair observer, unless I missed it, to be done with this faggotry once and for all, I havent seen Foler really deny that he sucked jogger dick. I need a hard denial there and havent seen it.

That's really all were asking here.

This forum and this thread especially is about truth

Foler Foler we know you suck dick. Just come out and admit it and we can be done here. No one gives a shit afterwards. Just look at sadris, no one gives him crap for it because he is honest about who he is

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That's really all were asking here.

This forum and this thread especially is about truth

Foler Foler we know you suck dick. Just come out and admit it and we can be done here. No one gives a shit afterwards. Just look at sadris, no one gives him crap for it because he is honest about who he is
Wait sadris is gay?

• 2Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Hoss and Hateyou saw him post it.

Either way he could of just been joking, which is frankly likely. He could have been serious, which is his own choice, but......

He has denied sucking jogger dick, so lets take the man for his word.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So Hoss and Hateyou saw him post it.

Either way he could of just been joking, which is frankly likely. He could have been serious, which is his own choice, but......

He has denied sucking jogger dick, so lets take the man for his word.
You are one dumb motherfucker lmao. Assume that's your selfie in your avatar.

• 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im starting to think Foler is a soyboy incel who has bipolar disorder with a touch of autism. You are all over the place man. Its not funny, its sad. Anyone who jokes around about giving head to black men deserves to be treated like a simp.

What else do you want to tell us?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You photoshopped the first "screenshot".

Any @Amod can prove it by looking at our messages

Why wouldn't I expect you to photoshop all of them? It's trivial with inspect tool in Chrome.

I thought you were gonna stop now? Get over it. Pathetic.

Both of you cut the shit and take your slap fight to the shaw. Failure to do so may result in both of you being forcefully ejected from the thread.

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Both of you cut the shit and take your slap fight to the shaw. Failure to do so may result in both of you being forcefully ejected from the thread.

Should we take it to Foler's Jogger Cock Sucking thread in the shaw?

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Please do. I will happily shovel this shit over there.

Ok that sounds good. I can do that.

Please rename Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread to "Foler's Jogger Cock Sucking Thread" so we can keep all of Foler Foler 's jogger cock chugging in there

I assume he will have plenty of dick chowder stories to regale us with from his DC rally trip on 12/12

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled